Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 04:04

Average waiting time.

eddyb1207

Hey guys so, I've been wondering about the time it takes to get an application vied. How long did it take for you to get accepted? I know it said in the rules and FAQ but I'm just wonderig about it with other Peaple. Because arms 3 life took for ages.

• Emerald

Well, I have read somewhere that admins were dealign with 300 applications a day.

It might have cooled down a bit in the meanwhile.

However, if you have put great effort into your application, it will reviewed very shortly.

I can only say, be patient. The administration staff is doing everything they can.

It wouldn't be fair to hush things up either, quality over quantity!

• Emerald

/moving to questions

• MVP

The admins deal with a ton of applications a day, so times vary. You can get a rough time table for your application with the queue numbers. For example, it might show 13/78. You can see this on the whitelist page.

• Sapphire

How come my application was 80/154, and now its 113/306. Why am i getting put backwards, if I donate will I be accepted quicker?

Your application will be LOOKED at quicker with a donation, yes.

• MVP

How come my application was 80/154, and now its 113/306. Why am i getting put backwards, if I donate will I be accepted quicker?

Boom...answers all questions, well some of them :) (always check the FAQ's people)

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

I hope this helps.

Patience is needed, it is however worth the wait. The admins work very hard to get through as many of the applications as possible but it all depends on how many there is and they have other duties as well.

I wrote a pretty long application, i don't want to donate at the moment without having even played on the server and just posting for the sake of posting is pointless. I mean, its a queue, most people associate queues with lining up and politely telling people who cut in to go to the back before either shouting or keeping it to them self. Maybe instead of having some sort reward system for posting loads or donating have a civilised queue where everyone waits equally. Just an opinion but I don't particular like being further back in the queue each day. If this keeps on happening im going to forced to donate just to play.

• Emerald

I wrote a pretty long application, i don't want to donate at the moment without having even played on the server and just posting for the sake of posting is pointless. I mean, its a queue, most people associate queues with lining up and politely telling people who cut in to go to the back before either shouting or keeping it to them self. Maybe instead of having some sort reward system for posting loads or donating have a civilised queue where everyone waits equally. Just an opinion but I don't particular like being further back in the queue each day. If this keeps on happening im going to forced to donate just to play.

Well you are not being forced to donate just to play, donations are just that a donation...the thing is to show appreciation those that donate have their apps looked at quicker. Also you have to understand that the admin team have a lot of things on their plate, reports, whitelist and they also have real life to deal with, just be patient man and everything will pan out for you, good luck with the whitelist my friend and I hope you got the answers you were looking for:)

/solving

• MVP

You will never be forced to donate in order to play, you just got to be patient. Give the admins the weekend to look over applications.

• MVP

I've been waiting around 6-7 days now mate :( was real keen to get involved but my number gets pushed higher and higher. I met the character requirements for each section and wrote real detailed answers too. hmmm :(

Patience is needed bud. The admins work as hard as they can to process as many applications as possible but you have to remember that they are doing this in their own free time. As stated in the FAQ's your application position is in relation to a multitude of things.

I suggest you get yourself involved on the forums while you wait for your application to be reviewed as it is a part of what makes this community so great. Yes the wait is hard, but it will be worth it. I believe the whitelist is closed this weekend so I suspect a lot of applications will be reviewed.

Yeah ive been waiting best part of a week now I think, I dont mind as its part of the process, but tbh I cant see my application ever being looked at unless I donate (which I probably will once ive had enough of H1Z1).... i have gone from being 90 out of like 200, to now over 200 in 300 and it will never improve unless they are able do all Apps in one day, which is a tough ask given the number.

Well, I have read somewhere that admins were dealign with 300 applications a day.

It might have cooled down a bit in the meanwhile.

However, if you have put great effort into your application, it will reviewed very shortly.

I can only say, be patient. The administration staff is doing everything they can.

It wouldn't be fair to hush things up either, quality over quantity!

ok thanks man, it makes sense now. i did put a lot of effort in my application (and because of that it ended up being really long)