Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 04:09

Stuffed status bugged?

TL140

I think it is lag, I caught a rabbit yesterday and skinned it. All I received was a pelt. I logged in later and had 2 rabbit meat.

it probably is a bug it might fix its self when you join in next time

I've had it go on for the past week. Logging on and off does nothing. I can stay hydrated and energized but I never get stuffed. Has my character just turned into a gluttonous fatass?

it probably is a bug it might fix its self when you join in next time

I've had it go on for the past week. Logging on and off does nothing. I can stay hydrated and energized but I never get stuffed. Has my character just turned into a gluttonous fatass?

he might have a fast metabolism

• Sapphire

I am able to get the status "stuffed" when I eat certain type of food (bag of rice for example) a lot and / or drink a lot of water.

I am not sure if it has something to do with the food you eat (seeing as a tomato probably doesn't fill as much a can of pasta for example.)

• Diamond

Your energy (that is, food) level goes from 0 to 20.000, and you get the Hungry status at only 600. That means after getting rid of it you can eat A LOT more, and a lot more means about 40 full cans, to get to maximum. As there is no indicator about your current energy level, simplest way to proceed is to just eat everything you find as you find it. Don't store it in your inventory, there's no point on it. After several hours of eating everything, you can play for dozens of hours without even getting the hungry status (nor you should).

Note that the messages "My stomach is full" "I feel stuffed" and so on aren't related to energy levels, but to stomach levels. Stomach is only a limit on how fast you can eat and drink. Once you get those messages just wait a while before eating and drinking again.

Your energy (that is, food) level goes from 0 to 20.000, and you get the Hungry status at only 600. That means after getting rid of it you can eat A LOT more, and a lot more means about 40 full cans, to get to maximum. As there is no indicator about your current energy level, simplest way to proceed is to just eat everything you find as you find it. Don't store it in your inventory, there's no point on it. After several hours of eating everything, you can play for dozens of hours without even getting the hungry status (nor you should).

Note that the messages "My stomach is full" "I feel stuffed" and so on aren't related to energy levels, but to stomach levels. Stomach is only a limit on how fast you can eat and drink. Once you get those messages just wait a while before eating and drinking again.

I understand about energy, however i can sit at a pond and spam drink for about 5 minutes and not get stuffed.

• MVP

I tested this today from both wells and ponds. Water drank straight from the source didn't seem to effect my stomach fullness whilst cans and bottled water did.

I presume that it is simply a bug as you suggested and be grateful for it, means you can drink lots without throwing up :D

/solved

• Sapphire

Personally i'm able to get stuffed from wells and ponds.