Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 04:13

Peace out ima find someone new

Guest Dr. Nick

Guest Dr. Nick

Ok well i wish to try to leave off on a good point but i have played this erver for about a month and have had some great times. But i have noticed a great decline in admin help a great INcline in hackers and general rule breaking or "bending" as some would put it. But i had expected a great many things from this server i was disapointed by

Just today we were having issues with the server and that i can understand however when we were having the ddos issue i was walking around my vehicles i had spent tirelessly finding repairng and defending i was then teleported all the way to electro i was like what the hell then the game froze and i then spent about a half an hour trying depertly to login so i could claim what was mine thinking well my friend got in "Cameron king" and he said two guys are talking about taking our cars and well i thought they will pay for it when we report them we report them and they keep all the vehicles and ammo weapons food ect

The problem and reason im leaving is sick of losing gear to rule bending assholes who take advantage of shitty modded servers.

Good day ladies and gents

sincerely Stephen Therrien

Sir. We have video proof that the vehicles you claimed as yours and that you say you've spent "so long getting" were in fact belonging to AQ.

Maybe you got the wrong vehicles messed up pr something, but I saw your vid of the youngsters claiming those vehicles were theirs and they weren't.

So either get your facts straight or stop lieing.

I'd also like to point out that we didn't even care. We weren't the ones that killed you. But please just stop making yourself look like the victim.

Guest Dr. Nick

First off the Child as you put was acting like A CHILD THIS AGREE "this was notme by the way i wasnt even ingame at the time i got ddosed and had to Alt F4 out" and the uaz was indeed yours the truck and two gazses were mine im a victim of shitty connection on the servers part thats it i dont care

The problem and reason im leaving is sick of losing gear to rule bending assholes who take advantage of shitty modded servers.

Thanks, but we do the best we can with what we've got. I can't say I'm sad to see you go if this is all you think.

Good luck finding another server.

• MVP

I'm sorry you feel that the hard work of some un-paid volunteers is a "shitty modded server". I apologize that the volunteer Gm's and admins were not able to meet your standards and has thus caused you to leave.

I wish you the best of luck on the other servers.

Guest Dr. Nick

My apologies i did not mean modders i meant the mod itself not dazrp but the bugs in the game itself sorry for the confusion i am not entirely familiar with the lingo

Ps: Meekia i find your story you wrote to be stupendous you should really conisder a career in writing stories thank you for the great read :)

Thanks, but we do the best we can with what we've got. I can't say I'm sad to see you go if this is all you think.

Good luck finding another server.

My apologies i did not mean modders i meant the mod itself not dazrp but the bugs in the game itself sorry for the confusion i am not entirely familiar with the lingo

• MVP

So you are leaving the dayZRP servers because you are sick of dayz and hackers? Alright then, i'm sorry we can't provide a hack and bug free environment when people will create free hacks because they enjoy getting things the easy way, rather than working for it.

If you don't like Dayz then that's fine, good day sir. But the comments of people bending the rules and being fed up with admins and Gm's.

I apologize the server did not meet your standards, if you chose to stay then fine, as time goes on our ability to catch hackers will improve, people who like to bend the rules always break them and get banned and as time goes on things get better and so does the mod. But if you would like to leave then good day to you sir and best of luck.

I saw you complaining about this earlier inside the shoutbox. I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Make a report, wait for a verdict, go farm again. What do you think everyone else does? Shit happens, oh well. As for the actual server and the staff, good luck finding peopel that work as hard as them. I've been to ONE other server where the staff actually cared about the game they were running. Anyways, PEACE!

Guest Dr. Nick

Dude Cameron YOU are the entire reason we "mainly i" lost all of our shit you were raging about a uaz that was not yours or mine and the guys told me straight up the reason they were keeping my shit and the rest was because you were being immature and annoying and iv already told Visilli that all you do is talk in chat and not do shit you cant get anywhere in this server very long with you was looking for some server that allows you to ACTUALLY rp and live in a zombie Apocalypse but almost no one on here actually rps WAY to high a bandit friendly ratio i have already found a server like this i dont hate this server and maybe i will come back one day but as of now i have spent over 2 weeks worth of play and have spent 99% of that time running from one point to the next cause i was either kosed run over or glitched to hell soo..

PS: i dont bother putting up a report because i was told by several of survivors that it was pointless.Also before someone rages about how great dayzrp is and not to hate this or not to hate that dont complain blah blah blah well i am a very blunt and to the point individual i dont pull punches and i think the only way a problem is fixed is if it presented in a blunt and to the point way.

PSS: this is what i think about the ones who are enjoying my loot

Well hope you have fun in your server and I hope they can deal with you and Vasily stabds behind me. We lost our stuff because of the server. I got over it I was told by you that was our car. Watch my YouTube video. Anyways I am not gonna sulk or give you the attention you want frlm this.

Guest Dr. Nick

Wow look at this liitle 14 yr old acting all growed up now that hes on the forums how cute that he thinks i want his attention

#L2Grammar Whitecrow trol lol lol lol lol, lol lol lol lol. We don't want whiners here, only legitimate reports and real gameplay. All it takes for you to play the game from after you lost your shit is to get back up again. Happens to everyone.

Guest Dr. Nick

#L2Grammar Whitecrow trol lol lol lol lol, lol lol lol lol. We don't want whiners here, only legitimate reports and real gameplay. All it takes for you to play the game from after you lost your shit is to get back up again. Happens to everyone.

Omg people first off how do i change getting alerts from this place keep getting email saying new reply and stfu Cameron i aint comin back to csr

and stop replying jesus end the damn thread already

and fyi it aint the shit i lost but the OOC players that seem to just get higher and higher thats why im leaving and why do you people care if i leave

Guest Dr. Nick

Cameron just go play the game and stop being butt hurt you lost a little face by being an idiot guy says in video you cant claim evry vehicle in the tp your response no there is no rule for that show me the rule there is no rule i mean really dude you hope into the uaz cause i said that we had five cars and someone took off with one of them you imediatly assume i was talking about a uaz when i nvr specified a vehicle type in the first place you jumped the gun now go back to your dream land where you can be king of your clan and leave me in peace god damnit i was just saying my peice before i left didnt know i was going to get this much fuckin attention or i would not have made this thread just goes to show how many peole actually play the serevr instead of replying to the first new thread they see

PS: by the way Cameron i noticed every single mmo or just plain online game has 9/15 yr olds that ruin the immersion with your annoying fuckin voices