Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 07:45

whitelisted yesterday, no forum account today

as the title says i was whitelisted yesterday, played in the server for a bit, logged off and tried to join today and was kicked for not being whitelisted. tried to log into forums and couldn't, tried to reset password and it said email was not valid. :( not sure what is up.

forum name was "buckwheat".

• MVP

Been talking to this guy in Steam Chat for the past few minutes. His account was pruned and he understands what he did wrong with not posting to avoid the pruning.

• Emerald

Yeah if it makes you feel any better now that you've posted this thread your current account won't be pruned. Sucks this happened though :/

Also, Is it okay to re-apply with my whitelisted application that I saved? Namuthewhale has really helped me immensely, and I realize I did not post in the correct areas of the forums. My account seemed to be pruned after the 30 days. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

• Titanium

Your account has been pruned because you had not posted within the 30 days of you activating your account. Since you've posted on this account, you're safe from this process but you will have to re-whistlist.

• Emerald

Also, Is it okay to re-apply with my whitelisted application that I saved? Namuthewhale has really helped me immensely, and I realize I did not post in the correct areas of the forums. My account seemed to be pruned after the 30 days. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Yes, that is perfectly fine

• MVP

Glad you can get it sorted and since you already past the whitelist, passing again should be a breeze!

Will solve for now but if you need any help feel free to ask

/solved

my account was deleted too... now created a fresh one and cannot whitelist, because it's closed...

didn't knew i need a post every 30 days, is there any chance to get my whitelist back? i wanna play :(

• MVP

my account was deleted too... now created a fresh one and cannot whitelist, because it's closed...

didn't knew i need a post every 30 days, is there any chance to get my whitelist back? i wanna play :(

You will just have to re-apply once the whitelist opens back up on Monday.

Thanks for the answer. I became a donor, hope my account won't be deleted anymore. Re-whitelisted and waiting for approval. Can't wait to continue playing :)