Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 20:10

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 49 minutes

Ban from server and would like a second chance.

Guest Anthony Oblesko

Guest Anthony Oblesko

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-trolling-s2-green-mountain

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict is very fair I broke the rules and now I have to pay for my actions.And im hoping for a second chance.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was acting very childish and was doing a very bad job at roleplaying. Also I was making others have a bad experience in the community and roleplaying which is not allowed at all and I should have know better then doing all those actions in the first place but I did not. and that's why im ban from the server and the forums. Which is understandable since I broke the rules. But please I would love to play on the server again and go back in with a better sense of Roleplaying and not being so immature. And another thing I would like to say is the day after that I got temp ban I straighten up my roleplay skills and took it very serious and if you don't belive me ask jay Green I was with him for along time that day and I had so much fun roleplaying with my new friend and id love to meet more and go out there with better roleplay skills like I did that day with jay.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would love to get un ban from the server and the forums so I can have a great time playing and roleplaying with others.

What could you have done better?:

I could have done a lot of things better such as better roleplay skills at that time and I could have not been so immature that night on the server and I could have done a better job at checking the forums and not of had to make anyone wonder who was doing what when I could have just told them and for that im so sorry so please forgive me and I will be so happy and ready to play with others in a better rp manner.

• Sapphire

Stop making more ban appeals, you already have an active one, if you make anymore your original will be closed without consideration of appeal.