Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 07:06

My account was deleted?

So I have already registered and got accepted into DayzRP Standalone servers. But recently (maybe 30 minutes ago) when I try to log into the servers, it kicks me out because I'm "Not Whitelisted" so I tried to come to this website, but I was no longer signed into my account. So I tried signing in, no success. I even tried having my password resent to me, and I input every single possible email that I could have ever though to have used to try and get my password, it didn't register any of my emails as being an account that existed.

So I'm confused now, my account was deleted and I was taken off of whitelist for no reason? I followed all rules on the servers, in fact I have never died nor killed anyone, so that by itself is confusing because the KoS and NLR can not affect me because neither happened. I logged out last night in Vybor when a party was going on, via technical difficulties, but I broke no rules. I didn't go out of character at all. When ever I did go out of character, I typed it out, announcing it as out of character first.

So this is a long post, its a drag, my apologies. I'm just trying to understand what my account no longer exists.

I'm merely frustrated, I'm not too excited about having little to no reason as to why this is. Not excited that, if by some chance, this was all a weird misunderstanding, that I have to probably reapply, and then in game loot. I don't know. I was really enjoying these servers, I'm just very confused and baffled.

Hey Teddy.

Looks like this is your 1st post here. Unfortunately as stated on the server admins may delete accounts if new accounts haven't posted anything on these forums. If you have posted a few times on the server regarding topics or discussion your account won't be deleted I'm pretty sure.

Best of luck

Cheers

Hey Teddy.

Looks like this is your 1st post here. Unfortunately as stated on the server admins may delete accounts if new accounts haven't posted anything on these forums. If you have posted a few times on the server regarding topics or discussion your account won't be deleted I'm pretty sure.

Best of luck

Cheers

On this new account, it is my first post. On my previous, the one that just magically disappeared without a trace, I did post. Thank you though. Much appreciated

Guest Vittoria

Did you post within 30 days on the forums? If not, im pretty sure thats why your account got deleted.

When I first created my account on DayzRP I made a post on this very forum. I'm out of ideas what it could be at this point. Thank you for the suggestion though

You had to make the posts within 30 days on a thread where it "counts" towards your post count.

It does not count in the Introductions and Farewells, and Off-topic sub forum.

Hey Teddy.

Best of luck

Cheers

Aha I'm pretty sure I played with you as well recently! My characters name was Jon McConor, often with my survivor buddy Kiowa, we were at Green Mountain a bit. I'm pretty sure I met you there, unless it was someone else

Did you post within 30 days on the forums? If not, im pretty sure thats why your account got deleted.

When I first created my account on DayzRP I made a post on this very forum. I'm out of ideas what it could be at this point. Thank you for the suggestion though

You had to make the posts within 30 days on a thread where it "counts" towards your post count.

It does not count in the Introductions and Farewells, and Off-topic sub forum.

Maybe thats where I went wrong then... Damn. I think you're right here. I really hope you're wrong however, just to save me the reapplication process. Baha but thank you

• 1 year later...