Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:58

H1Z! lets get together ingame!

Pepe

• Emerald

Lets everyone from DayZRP make a huge H1Z1 group for when we are playing! :D

My steam name is Kapitalist Agenda and I will also be streaming, im in room 10 on the DayZRP TS if you wanna hang out and play once the game is working =)

• Emerald

Naah, different games but same same, dayz for hardcore, h1z1 for more arcade, but yeah probably gonna be some haters

• Emerald

Yeah same here :P get into TS and wait with us =)

• MVP

just a fun fact;

the senior game designer of H1Z1, jimmy whisenhunt is a major dayz fan and he got his inspiration from playing it to come up with H1Z1. - its not a "rival game" to dayz by any means. more of a "wow this is a really neat game, id like to put my own twist on this to make it something more" ...kinda game :P

i think when its actually functioning it will be something fun to try out, especially when it becomes free to play :D

• El Presidente

So I've been watching a bit and I can't really tell the difference between H1Z1 and WarZ.

Wow, that OOC hate.

• Sapphire

So I've been watching a bit and I can't really tell the difference between H1Z1 and WarZ.

same i see, they even have a crate/airdrop system, so go buy gear!

Edit it might be worse than WarZ, just found out that you cant buy gear annymore in WarZ

same i see, they even have a crate/airdrop system, so go buy gear!

Their reasoning seem to be "You can't buy ammo or guns directly, but if you buy an airdrop you can get them"...pretty weird.

Jesus christ bro no need to be that harsh

The only good thing I see with Warz...I mean H1Z1 is that it might take on some of all the KOSers from DayZ.

• Sapphire

The only good thing I see with Warz...I mean H1Z1 is that it might take on some of all the KOSers from DayZ.

OHHHHHHHHH shots fired!!!!!!

• Emerald

Game sucked, P2W, see you in chernarus!

• Emerald

The frustrating thing about it, is that it seems rigged to frustrate you into spending money, i played for maybe 6-7 hours total today and ive yet to find any bullets or good loot, this might be the loot system being bugged, but it seems fishy with the comments coming from smedly and all that, and thats too bad, I was hoping this might be a more arcade type dayz clone that would deliver the same kind of tension in a more casual manner for those times you want that DayZ fix but don't have the time to invest, if im playing DayZ im playing on this server, and not for a short amount of time usually, if i only have or want to play for 30-60 minutes I usually wont connect since I cant commit to anything and then something like this would be nice, hope it gets fixed because right now Im insulted by this game.

• Diamond

Issue with nowday's "gamers." judging books by their covers.

Lets look a bit back, Planetside 2, made boy SOE (same guys working with H1Z1, Shares same engine.)

This enables the game to have the 100+ player capability at all points. (IF THEY DONT FUCK UP THE NETCODE THAT IS :troll: )

I've head the pre-order gives gear-caches, but for what i can hope, these will only be cosmetic use, as putting "buy items" for a survival game kind of defeats the point, then again, the cash-shop in planetside two is expensive as fuck all there too. (5$ ~ 50 SC, a gun is about 400+ SC = You're burning 40$ just for a gun.) So hopefully, if there IS going to be a store of sort, it will contain the price range same applied for PS2 (Expensive guns, cosmetics and all that fancy flourish stuff is cheaper.)'

For now, i'll stick to watching how the game will become.

*cough*

Incoming H1Z1 haters who judge the game because DayZ is life similar to how ball is life.

I judge it based on it being a Warz pay to win game. Might as well be the sequel. You pay to play it and you can pay for guns? Seems pointless but if you guys enjoy it, by all means.

• Sapphire

Feel bad for all the people who bought the game, my heart is with you all

:troll:

• Emerald

I requested a refund, intentional bugs made to frustrate players to buy airdrops was the last drop for me, damn shame

12 years ago, SOE released Star Wars Galaxies. The log in servers were down for a week. A whole fucking week. 1.5 years later they changed the game mechanics to mimic the more popular MMO out at the time, even though the community didn't want it.

12 years later, SOE never learns.

#NeverForgetPreCU

• El Presidente

Haha, just went on twitch to see some gameplay. Top 3 streamers with 10k+ viewers are either struggling to log in or just standing there talking to themselves because they can't do anything due to the lag. Brilliant.

I dont get people complain bout bugs in a ea game but defend lagz and they had the same bullshit since launch i dont get it...why not ask for a refund from bohemia for putting out a broken game that will never be unbroke...this is the problem with gamers now days so close minded