Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
purplepoplenom2

Relatively safe or possibly inhabited spots?

I've visited Green Mountain on the US server multiple times and like the way things are set up there. Most people are friendly, offer to trade, etc. Are there any other spots in Chernarus like this?

No where is safe...

But if I had to recommend an area where you are least likely to get engaged in a hostile situation I'd say Berenzino/Novograd because no one wants to spawn there. Inhabited? Anywhere on the western-central part of the map most notably Green Mountain, Vybor, NWAF, Vereznik, Novy and Stary Sobor.

I don't know about safe but inhabited Vybor and its military base, Green Mountain, and the Sobors

Exept the sobors, you just mentioned the KoS centrals of this server.

I don't know about safe but inhabited Vybor and its military base, Green Mountain, and the Sobors

Exept the sobors, you just mentioned the KoS centrals of this server.

the only way to stay safe is to have a group or be isolated

Do yourself a favor and find out IC. When you meet people along your travels, ask them where they've been, who they've met and where to go. It's much better this way.

Finding the hotspots or a place where a current group rp's is half of the fun.

I took over 2 and a half week to find the current group I'm rp'ing with. I did not ask them where they were, while I had to chance to it.

I was so statisfied to find them.

See it this way, some people portray a bandit group. If I'd say they are at Elektro, then you'll probably avoid that city.