Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:28

New Guy with a quesiton.

Hi everyone! My name is Shrapnel, and I just submitted my application. I am very excited for the opportunity to play with you all. Just a single question. Do you guys feel like most of the people RP with characters that are actually believable? Or is everyone some kinda loony bin poster child that runs around with tourettes outbursts and slurs? I'm fine with the latter but prefer the former. Wish me luck guys!

• MVP

Hi everyone! My name is Shrapnel, and I just submitted my application. I am very excited for the opportunity to play with you all. Just a single question. Do you guys feel like most of the people RP with characters that are actually believable? Or is everyone some kinda loony bin poster child that runs around with tourettes outbursts and slurs? I'm fine with the latter but prefer the former. Wish me luck guys!

It depends really, I'd say most of the players are of the former. Newer players may be the latter but give it sometime :). Also welcome to the community. If you have any questions just ask.

The realism at times is tough to see when you do encounter like 5 super soldiers ._.

Mind if I ask what SFG stands for? San Francisco Giants?

It stands for Situation Fragile Gaming. Me and some friends wanted our group to have some sort of identity. There is a line from Black Hawk Down where a guy asks "What's the situation?" to which someone replies "Fragile."