Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 16:10

Beach BBQ?

• Emerald

that's basically what i do everyday when i play, i dont do it on the coast and i dont really refer to it as BBQ.

just say your cooking some fresh steaks/fillets, most people will be pretty nice but being on the coast you may get robbed.

Guest Vittoria

Will hopefully be able to get a beach party going. Will try anyways! Any idea how long I can expect to wait with this whitelist application? Been about 3 days now.

As per the FAQ:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Yeah mate I can read! Was just wondering how long it took you guys from example.

well, it is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

I'll play my guitar for you if you sing along to some Taylor Swift for me. I can picture it now. Freshly caught venison roasting on the fire, us sat on the beach looking out over the water at sunset, passers by stopping for a song or two. This must happen.

Honestly, I would love this, and since there is crap for gear along the shore, I am pretty positive you won't get harassed too bad.

Yeah would be awesome to do this. It's a shame my application hasn't been looked at for over a week now though. The number has increased from 120/160 to 270/330 :(