Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 19:44

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 15 minutes

travel up north

So after my good encounter with 3 upstanding fellows at Devil's Castle I headed up north to Novaya Petrovka. The town was empty, so i took my time checking buildings and such looking for things that i could trade to other survivors. As I was passing the church I heard a voice call out, startled at first cause it was night time, I called back and meet a man named Thomas Haggle. A traveling merchant/tailor that was looking for any groups of civilized people to set up shop with, he had a travel companion with him but his name escapes me at the moment. We talked and shared info on places we've been and were heading to. I gave the man a beer, wished him luck on his travels and we parted ways. I got about 2km up the road when i heard what sounded like a truck, I ran for some cover just as it came around the corner and speed off down the road to where I had just had my encounter with Thomas. My mind started to race, would Thomas and his friend hear the truck in time to hide, who was in the truck and what would they do. I turned and ran as fast as I could back to try and warn or help Thomas out but when I got back to the church there wasn't a soul in sight and no sounds of a truck.

Thomas, if you're out there I hope you're doing well