Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 08:45

Hello Chernarus

• Legend

welcome Buddy,

check out the questions in the forum. those are really helpfull.

i hope you get accepted

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community, Dave! :)

Since you like to read "as many topics as possible" here are a couple suggestions:

Guides & Tutorials - Has all the Guides a new member could ever need. I recommend to read the "Important Threads" listed at the top.

Server Lore - Since we're on a roleplaying server after all, here's the official lore you should follow and know when playing on our servers.

That's quite the pages to read here now, so I hope you'll enjoy the read and see you in the wastelands!

Cheers,

~Fox

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Thank you,

I will

Welcome to the community, Dave! :)

Since you like to read "as many topics as possible" here are a couple suggestions:

Guides & Tutorials - Has all the Guides a new member could ever need. I recommend to read the "Important Threads" listed at the top.

Server Lore - Since we're on a roleplaying server after all, here's the official lore you should follow and know when playing on our servers.

That's quite the pages to read here now, so I hope you'll enjoy the read and see you in the wastelands!

Cheers,

~Fox

I will have to catch up a lot I see, but nontheless I will read it all. :P

Thank you, I hope I'll see you around sometime