Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:36

Whitlist

Guest Receptron

Guest Receptron

so this will be my third application. Any advice? I REALLY want to play RP because thats just how i DayZ. Thanks:)

Ninja edit: Anyone willing to preview my rough draft?

• Legend

i think using example's help. and try to explain every point in the rules. good luck man

(Everything I say is based on my own application)

What you should do is read the rules as much as you can, which i'm sure you probably already have done, and then re-write them in your own words giving made up scenarios that fit the rule you are writing about. You don't need to write loads. Quality over quantity.

Once you have finished the rules and you are on to the character info, write as much as you can to a good quality. Don't make up some ex-SAS 22 super soldier BS, the mods see too much of those and that will make your app tedious. Instead put some actual though into it. I said my Character was 14 when he moved to Chernarus. Then I made up a narrative depicting the deaths of my parents, hence closing all loops and settling my character to do as he wishes in the DayZ world. The point is I made a realistic character and wrote lots about him to a good quality.

Hope this helped you. Good luck on your app hope you get in because dayz rp is really great fun.

• MVP

Receptron, are you still looking for advice for your whitelist application? If you haven't sent it in yet, feel free to send your rough draft to me and I'll gladly look over it for you.

Guest Receptron

Receptron, are you still looking for advice for your whitelist application? If you haven't sent it in yet, feel free to send your rough draft to me and I'll gladly look over it for you.

sorry for the late reply! I have already had it looked over and was told it should be good to go! Thanks for the help! Also theres a rumor going around that you guys arent accepting at the moment. is this true?

• MVP

sorry for the late reply! I have already had it looked over and was told it should be good to go! Thanks for the help! Also theres a rumor going around that you guys arent accepting at the moment. is this true?

Glad to hear you are ready to whitelist! Also, in regard to your other question, the whitelist will be opening up at some point today (Monday) so you shouldn't have to wait much longer in order to send in your application again.