Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:13

Best DayZRP experience ever!

Duxxy

• Sapphire

An extraordinary RPer. The edited music just made the immersion better. Nice one.

47min damn good vid...

did you ever thought, makin vids with only "highlights"?

A big youtuber said this one day 2 me, its easier to get watched, he said..

just sayin, keep the good work

#obe

hey thanks! Do you mean like a montage with the highlights? or like piece specific highlights into a real series like video?

dude that scene at 31:58 where you start walking backwards out of the jail and and how it blends in the 2 conversations is so dope! thats like some pro level cinematography stuff man!! great vid

edit: also is that 4:3 stretched resolution or just low fov?

Absolutely awesome, and you man should definitely make some sort of highlight video. Anyways one of the best videos of DayZRP I have ever seen, just goes to show you how interesting and cool this community is. Plus the music really adds to the effect and makes this video even more awesome!

Amazing video and I liked it!

mmm... ahh... I'm sorry you found me creepy yes? I am ahh.. however glad to see you enjoyed my brother and I. We will be sure to stop by again... mm.. soon.. yes?

//ooc fun video man!

dude that scene at 31:58 where you start walking backwards out of the jail and and how it blends in the 2 conversations is so dope! thats like some pro level cinematography stuff man!! great vid

edit: also is that 4:3 stretched resolution or just low fov?

That is low fov

mmm... ahh... I'm sorry you found me creepy yes? I am ahh.. however glad to see you enjoyed my brother and I. We will be sure to stop by again... mm.. soon.. yes?

//ooc fun video man!

#bestrperNA is Joffrey and his family!

Seems like quite a bit of trollish behavior. If you're going for a realistic behavior, that wasn't achieved. Maybe I'm being too critical.

I think you're probably being too critical. He had enough story and character to pull it off. Personally I thought it was fantastic.