Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 18:50

Greetings from the UK

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Regards,

The Rifleman

[/quote

Thanks Rifleman, how do i check my whitelist position? Dying to play

• Emerald

Regards,

The Rifleman

[/quote

Just look under the Whitelist tab and it will show you your place in the que, or either accepted or rejected with reasons.

Regards,

The Rifleman

[/quote

Just look under the Whitelist tab and it will show you your place in the que, or either accepted or rejected with reasons.

Thanks bro see you out there.