Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 08:00

Just to say Hi :)

Sparky

Hi, I am Mark. Also known as Ginjaa Ninjaa I have that name cause these days you cannot be to carefull I adapted the wind the earth the air because these days people are not people anymore its a strange world out there one day back in july before all this shit went down I was a humble farmer on the outskirts of Balota feeding the troops then one day I awoke to screaming ... fire ... the bodys there were so many bodys.... time just vanished seconds became minutes mintues into hours. hours into days and before I know it the man I was had gone Ive done things things I cannot begin to fathom but everyman has to do what is needed to survive.

I have seen groups turn against each other out of sheer hunger people kill for small objects and others do it out of sheer fun these days however I am a lone wolf I do not harm the ones who are still alive no matter how lost they are I am part of this world now I blend in I take only what I need in hope that when others pass they may have hope or surviving also I help the needy when I can but most off all I try to rebuild each and every day..... But there is still destruction out there and even though there maybe others like me I would still advise all who read this to take caution in your tracks .... I can hear them coming I need to move on back into the earth back into the wind read my words with caution for they maybe my last.

Oh damn the application didnt ask me to read that :( Im just reading threw everything now !

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Thank you rifleman! that link is very helpfull and I cannot wait to join the community already donated purley down to the fact that this is probly the best server I have every come across and even if for whatever reason I was not a part of it I deffinatly want to see it grow!!!