Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 17:59

Rejected application, help with new one?

Hi, Second time my application has been rejected, (first time i didn’t put as much effort into it as i should of as it was 6am) this time though I did do everything right; im sure but got the message:

-snip-

Please can anyone help me make sure this looks ok now as I don’t know if I can stomach another rejection lol

All the best

Gremlin

Guest MaxVonTroubador

Hi, Second time my application has been rejected, (first time i didn’t put as much effort into it as i should of as it was 6am) this time though I did do everything right; im sure but got the message:

-snip-

This is this is what I put:

-snip-

Please can anyone help me make sure this looks ok now as I don’t know if I can stomach another rejection lol

All the best

Gremlin

Hey man,

-snip-

Good luck dude.

P.S. Proof read it to death!

Wow, didn't know it was my last it's my last chance!

Thanks very much for your advice; I shall take it on bored.

This is the only problem they say there is, unless they can pick up on something else?

The rest of my application was more detailed when looking back, I also liked adding short story to help understand my understanding of the rules, using more than twice as much characters than needed.

I used to play RPG with dice xD

Any more comments are welcome!

Gremlin

Guest MaxVonTroubador

This is the only problem they say there is, unless they can pick up on something else?

The rest of my application was more detailed when looking back, I also liked adding short story to help understand my understanding of the rules, using more than twice as much characters than needed.

Gremlin

Yeah man, you only get three goes before being black listed. Check this out. It is a link to a thread I posted on here asking for feed back. Take a look at what I wrote but be careful not to copy it as I think they will get pretty mad. Feel free to magpie some bits though!

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-nlr-description-is-it-ok

Gremlin

Yeah man, you only get three goes before being black listed. Check this out. It is a link to a thread I posted on here asking for feed back. Take a look at what I wrote but be careful not to copy it as I think they will get pretty mad. Feel free to magpie some bits though!

Hey man, thanks for that, i shall read over this and i wouldn’t copy it as i like writing my own material =) im lost for my second examples for now, could you read over my new understanding of the NLR if I pm it to you?

All the best and thanks again for all your help

Guest MaxVonTroubador

Gremlin

Hey man, thanks for that, i shall read over this and i wouldn’t copy it as i like writing my own material =) im lost for my second examples for now, could you read over my new understanding of the NLR if I pm it to you?

All the best and thanks again for all your help

Sure man no problem at all but I'm new here my self so no expert. Just a guy who got in. But PM it to me for sure!

-snip-

Thank you very much for the pointers, I will be using the brackets idea as it dose look slightly long winded as it is.

Iv got two nice stories for my examples which I hope will show my understanding.

Thanks again and indeed hope to see you around!

More comments welcome (especially from staff!)

• MVP

Glad you got the help you needed. Welcome to the server!

/solved