Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 16:49

Good Afternoon

OOC:

Hello, my name is Slothy but I usually role play as a doctor. He will be along shortly. I am glad to find this community. It looks very promising and I really hope my application gets accepted. I've always wanted to role role play in DayZ since the normal game went from a decent survival experience to kill on sight fun land.

IC:

Hello, I'm Hans Waf. My friends call me Dr. Waffles. I've been working in the area and am glad to meet everyone. I was a doctor in Novodmitrovsk for a long time. After the infection broke out and reached Svetlojarsk, the military grabbed me and stationed me at the airfield near Grishino. They eventually fell to the infection and have since sent me to Kamnka. I've been here for two weeks surviving on rations and plan on heading out to Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk for medical supplies so I can help heal people of the infection.

• MVP

No one likes kill on sight fun land. It's not actually a very fun land. Welcome to the server, Mr. Hans!

If you got any questions feel free to ask, I'll be happy to help you to the best of my ability. There are also plenty of other people willing to help, just stop by in TS or Steam Chat. Also, make sure to read up on the account pruning system we have in place. You can read about that here.

Have a few links to help you get started on the forums:

OOC:

Thank you for the information, I'm sorry I am late for probably bumping this but I was practicing with my Counter Strike team.

IC:

Sorry I was gone for long, I was helping a poor man who needed his appendix removed. I'm afraid he did not live... Improper medical supplies...