Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:46

Is it allowed to post in order to find someone?

Perhaps a little silly to ask, but it is allowed to post on the forums in order to locate someone you lost? I won't use this post in order to say who that person was(possible rule breaking as it is out-side the game).

Any information is appreciated.

Side-note. If I role-play our story and post on forums and they stumble across it, would that still be okay?

Guest killsumbud

Perhaps a little silly to ask, but it is allowed to post on the forums in order to locate someone you lost? I won't use this post in order to say who that person was(possible rule breaking as it is out-side the game).

Side-note. If I role-play our story and post on forums and they stumble across it, would that still be okay?

You can post a rp communication in the Radio Chatter forum. Also you can post in the Who's rp did you enjoy thread and they may see it.

/Moving to Questions

My bad there. Thank you.

You can post a rp communication in the Radio Chatter forum. Also you can post in the Who's rp did you enjoy thread and they may see it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a whirl!

• Titanium

Like killsumbud said. You can post a rp communication in the radio chatter or post a reply into who's rp did you enjoy thread. And you can post your RP stories http://www.dayzrp.com/f-lore-and-stories--205 into that thread. I hope this answered your question.

/solving