Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:19

Double Account Ban

Guest Danish Power

Guest Danish Power

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

The only source I have is the messages sent to me by the admins, which I can no longer access because I am banned, but I'll explain why I am banned.

Me and my brother play together on the server and had fun doing so. After a while I was sent a message by an admin (or other staff member) to come explain why I had two accounts. I did not go much on the forum back then, and I think I might have just ignored it by accident at the time, and that I apologise for.

Why the verdict is not fair:

It was. The mistake was completely on my end and I do apologise.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I would be very willing to come on TeamSpeak with my brother and confirm that we are indeed different people. I really enjoyed my time on the server, and my being banned has made me realise that DayZ isn't the same on other servers.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I hope I can get unbanned. I see what I did wrong and I will make sure to check my messages with greater care in the future.

What could you have done better?:

I could check my messages and be more active on the forum.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

The reasons for denial are as follows.

1. You share the same IP address as a previously permanently banned player. This alone is enough to convince us that you are said person as the chance of randomly being allocated said IP is insignificant.

2. When contacted about this as well as the other account, you completely ignored all attempts to verify your identity.

3. Finally in order to remain active and not be pruned you decided that the best way to avoid this was to add comments like "lol" to old threads. Something that does not at all add to this community and is a blatant attempt to bypass our requirements.

Outcome

No action taken.