Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 06:08

New here, advice on how to rp my playstyle.

OXI CLEAN

Hey people. I am having trouble with my rp.

I want to be a cannibal but the rules are a bit iffy...

If someone complies I can't kill them right? so how can I cannibalize lol.

idk guys can the community shed some light on this topic. What I have come up with so far is that I will have to aggravate them and make them attack me so I am justified.

thanks for the help.

• Emerald

/Moved to questions

• Emerald

Unfortunately this type of RP is rather hard to pull off and is not advised to be done by someone who is brand new to the community. What you just described could end up with you being involved in a lot of reports. You can't just go around and antagonize everyone so you can ultimately kill them and eat their meat. Seems more like a poor reason to be killing to begin with.

• Sapphire

Id say if you want to be a cannibal, and you want human meat, then when you kill someone (and thats not for the sake of getting the meat but, but FX a someone who tried to rob you) you gut them, and if someone ask where you got it from tell them its a NPC (None playeble char) so it dose not effect the player you gutted (gutting a player and then taking it as that player is dead, should only be done with consent from said player).

But yes RPing a cannibal is the hardest and most "grey area" RP you can try, i suggest you start off normal untill you find a way to RP it safe.

Edit: you can allso use animal meat/guts (Players cant really tell the one from the other)

Yea. It seemed like a good idea when I thought if it but not I am seeing it's flaws. I should have stated that I was more after the crazy person rp and not the murdering part. Kind of like a human vulture (mainly for the kuru effects, which I think would make for awesome rp). I think i will Change my idea

if you aggravate someone just so they attack you so you to get kos rights for you to eat them would count as baiting.

I hope you find anther play style because everyone I have seen trying to pull it off fails miserably.

You could always just use animal meat/guts as stated above and simply put on the laughter/crying that comes with eating soilent green. Role playing a cannibal doesn't actually mean you need to eat people to pull it off.

• MVP

OXI, do you feel like you've gotten the advice you needed to help you begin? It's nice to know that you are willing to change to something a little less chaotic, at least while you begin here on the server. What ideas have you gotten for your character?

OXI, do you feel like you've gotten the advice you needed to help you begin? It's nice to know that you are willing to change to something a little less chaotic, at least while you begin here on the server. What ideas have you gotten for your character?

Yea, I have gotten some good advice. I have managed to pull it off by stating some vague statements that suggest cannibalism and people's trust for me decrease, but they aren't too sure. The other day someone killed themselves at green mountain and I made a "joke" to gut him. Other people were like "YEA" and I had a tense situation where someone raised their gun. It was cool.

• MVP

Glad to hear that you are having good experiences. I'm going to be marking this as solved, but if you feel like you need more advice feel free to continue posting.

/solving