Dynamic Events
STARTING SOON | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 31 minutes

Trolling/Bad Rp

Guest AngryJay

Guest AngryJay

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

INSERT_LINK_HERE

Why the verdict is not fair:

I dont think the verdict is fair firstly because i was not the person who was reported, i was a called as a PoV witness and cooperated with the GM's and was honest in everything i stated. I think a punishment is acceptable but a lifetime ban is very unfair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

As for the punishment section of the community rules, Bad Rp is a 3 day standard punishment and Trolling is 7 day standard punishment = 10 day's however i dont even understand where the trolling came into play. I can understand if you think me making a tastless joke or pretending "in front of only my friends" that i shit in the lake is bad RP and i am willing to take a fair punishment for it and learn from the experience but once again a lifetime band is a bit excessive.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like a fair punishment and also to know where the trolling charge came from. The initial report was only about some guy who i don't know masturbating and after reviewing the video they decided to add me making a tasteless joke about a ghillie suit looking like my girlfriends bush, which i openly admitted to. I understand its the zombie apocalypse but does that mean i have to be serious 100% of the time and my character is not allowed to have a sense of humor? Every zombie movie i have seen has had some sort of comic relief.

What could you have done better?:

I thought the joke was in character however i can see how it could be offensive to some people. I also could have made better RP choices unfortunately when your with a group of your friends having a awesome time sometimes you do stupid things and make poor decisions.

sorry wont let me edit i didnt see the top line

Here is the link to the source of punishment

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-trolling-s2-green-mountain?pid=957740#pid957740

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

571ef4ffaf.bmp

Your were permanently banned based on the above. I would say that defecating in a lake is unnecessary, immature and is inconsiderate of other people's RP experience. Due to this face your appeal is denied. This is NOT the kind of behavior we will at all tolerate in this community.

Outcome

No action taken.