Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 03:57

Whitelist Appeal

Guest Nahr

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

None.

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict is very fair, as the rules state that once you have posted three appeals you can not post anymore until an appeal is written, that is understandable.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

A few days ago I started to try to come back to DayZRP, I attempted to log into my account and it wouldn't let me, I then contacted an admin and he stated that due from inactivity with the account it has been deleted, but that account was already white-listed etc, so then the admin went on to say that I need to write a new application and I did, First time I was declined for not including some instances were KOS is allowed then the second time it was rejected for "KOS is missing hostage care details" It seemed as if new complaints were being added every time I would repost a application, Now for my third application I made sure that I would do everything correctly, I reread the rules multiple times while I was fixing my mistakes from the last one and now it was rejected for "KOS is incorrect as 500 meters plays no part of the 2 hour revenge time" I obviously did mess up by thinking the 500 meters part played a rule in the 2 hour revenge process instead of it actually being part of the "group KOS rule".

Anyways I am here to see if this could be sorted, I already spoke to someone on team-speak about it and he told me this was my best option on being able to get back on, I was apart of the community before and I wish to be apart again. I have multiple friends playing on the server as well.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Able to apply one more white-list application with hopefully the last error. Or somehow for the database to go back and look at my old white-list application that was accepted several months ago.

What could you have done better?:

Re-read the rules again and checked with someone before submitting to see if this was all correct perhaps, I just thought since before on my other account it got accepted it could easily be accepted again.

• Legend

Tell me if I understand you right please:

You had an account before which was whitelisted and then deleted because of inactivity? Your 'Nahr' account was created in May 2014. You said you were whitelisted on this account before? Is that correct?

You had an account before which was whitelisted and then deleted because of inactivity? Your 'Nahr' account was created in May 2014. You said you were whitelisted on this account before? Is that correct?

Yes, I had account before that was white-listed and it got deleted due to inactivity. I created this account because I could not sign into my old account, I have been trying to apply into the server and I have been declined three times for small details left out. I kept on getting declined for different reasons after I made a new application, they would state one issue in the first complaint that I fixed then they would go on and when I would summit the new application they would add a new complaint that they didnt address in the last application and so fourth.

• Legend

Yes, I had account before that was white-listed and it got deleted due to inactivity. I created this account because I could not sign into my old account, I have been trying to apply into the server and I have been declined three times for small details left out. I kept on getting declined for different reasons after I made a new application, they would state one issue in the first complaint that I fixed then they would go on and when I would summit the new application they would add a new complaint that they didnt address in the last application and so fourth.

That means, with the Nahr-account created in May you never tried to get whitelisted? Correct?

That means, with the Nahr-account created in May you never tried to get whitelisted? Correct?

With this account I have tried applying to the server and they have denied it 3 times. With the old account that got deleted it was white-listed.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

After investigating your previous white-lists we believe that you did not show sufficient improvement between attempts to justify another chance. Furthermore if you were previously white-listed I would assume that you would not have needed 3 chances to begin with. We could not find any evidence indicating you had previously white-listed as well.

Outcome

Blacklist holds.