Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:37

Introduction of the Sweetest Of Js

Guest TheSweetJ

Guest TheSweetJ

Hey peeps,

Just in to say hello. Hoping to have a chance to play here. Sick of getting shot from the middle of no where before I even have a chance to tell someone I'm friendly. Looking forward to the prospect of playing with people who want to have more of a community feeling to a harsh and brutal game.

Hope to have a Sweet time in the game,

Sweet J

• Emerald

What.

Thats...my name...

....Welcome?

• Diamond

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

Hey peeps,

Just in to say hello. Hoping to have a chance to play here. Sick of getting shot from the middle of no where before I even have a chance to tell someone I'm friendly. Looking forward to the prospect of playing with people who want to have more of a community feeling to a harsh and brutal game.

Hope to have a Sweet time in the game,

Sweet J

Welcome to the community bro...also are you in teamspeak would really like to chat.

• Titanium

Well... this is awkward... :D

Welcome to the community!

• Emerald

YA daaamn Right. No, no Your alright Mate. What does the J stand for anyhow?

• Emerald

Well, all jokes about similarities aside, Welcome to the server on behalf of me and the In shock of the similarity welcoming association.

Guest TheSweetJ

My last name starts with a J.

I called my buddy G Bitch for his nickname in high school as a joke for a day. He got mad and called me Sweet J. Too bad he didn't realize he was setting me on a path of sweetness the type the world had never tasted before.

Hey Tysen. How's the DayZ RP life going? You just join too?