Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 21:44

Hi Everyone, I'm Jelly

Hey,

I'm 24, from the UK but I now reside in Spain.

I've been so pleased to see other ladies here!

I'm so glad to be part of this in any which way you seen fit. It's a great project.

I play various video games, DayZ, Arma 2 and 3, Dota, Console games etc. I also stream occasionally on Twitch and spend far too much time on Reddit.

Nice to meet you!

Jelly x

• Emerald

G'day and welcome to the community,

If you have any questions or issues please let us know :-)

• MVP

Hey,

I'm 24, from the UK but I now reside in Spain.

I've been so pleased to see other ladies here!

I'm so glad to be part of this in any which way you seen fit. It's a great project.

I play various video games, DayZ, Arma 2 and 3, Dota, Console games etc. I also stream occasionally on Twitch and spend far too much time on Reddit.

Nice to meet you!

Jelly x

Hello fellow lady! c: Good luck on your application! DayZRP is such an amazing, friendly community. I know that normal servers can be a bit of a shit show as a girl player, but I've had nothing but really amazing experiences with people who are totally respectful and awesome. You're gonna have so much fun! Hope to see you around!

I should also point out, which I forgot to mention on my whitelist application is that I have experience in gaming communities. I helped recruit hundreds of people for a gaming community I was part of, as well as Server Admin on the TS. I also have my own TS server so I have experience with that too. So yeah, I go all in and it is exceptionally sad but I live in a shit hole so I don't go out much.

• Community Manager

Helly Jelly. Welcome :)

• MVP

What are you jelly of?

:troll:

Welcome though!

• Emerald

Hey, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community!

Hi, I'm peanut butter. Lets get together and make a sandwich(all jokes). Welcome to the community!

Them words is fightin words round here, boy. Just remember, no hot dogs.