Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 19:53

What are the designated KoS/PvP zones?

Dusty

• Sapphire

In other RP servers, NWAF and maybe one or two big cities are designated "hot zones", or areas where initiation is not necessary. What areas are hot zones in DayZRP?

• Emerald

In other RP servers, NWAF and maybe one or two big cities are designated "hot zones", or areas where initiation is not necessary. What areas are hot zones in DayZRP?

Initiation is necessary everywhere, there are no hotzones whatsoever.

• Sapphire

Initiation is necessary everywhere, there are no hotzones whatsoever.

Alright, thank you! I was getting closer and closer to NWAF and Green Mountain, as a lot of people seem to hang out further west in these servers, and I just wasn't quite sure whether or not I should risk going south from my current position (Novaya Petrovka). So thank you, and thanks for answering so quickly.

• Emerald

Alright, thank you! I was getting closer and closer to NWAF and Green Mountain, as a lot of people seem to hang out further west in these servers, and I just wasn't quite sure whether or not I should risk going south from my current position (Novaya Petrovka). So thank you, and thanks for answering so quickly.

My pleasure man. If you do head up there be careful, especially if you're alone, lots of robberies going on, especially around Vybor and Green Mountain.