Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 14:31

(Video) Foul Play

Daighre

Hey Guys! First post here, so Hi! this is my second DayZRP video, I hope you guys enjoy it Share your thoughts on if the right choices are made, this was a pretty shady event.. So yeah, thanks for watching! :) Any Suggestions/Critiques you have PLEASE let me know, I want to try and be as entertaining as possible in the videos and make the editing nice, so feedback is very appreciated!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_A6jroaVQ&feature=youtu.be

Again, Thanks for watching!

• Sapphire

Just watched the video... Why are you playing as a girl character but using a clearly male voice? Also the guy who went Out Of Character was absolutely horrible, do you have his name because if you do I would report the guy for it... He totally ruined the immersion you all had and his OOC was completely unneccessary, and in the future, if someone does that don't even respond to them...

• Sapphire

I would highly suggest changing to a male character if you're going to RP using voice.

Just watched the video... Why are you playing as a girl character but using a clearly male voice? Also the guy who went Out Of Character was absolutely horrible, do you have his name because if you do I would report the guy for it... He totally ruined the immersion you all had and his OOC was completely unneccessary, and in the future, if someone does that don't even respond to them...

My characters randomly make themselves, even if I set it to a certain one (male, white, black ,etc) So when it picks me as a girl I just RP as a Transgender, I got no problem with it, it doesn't really bother me much

Also, no I don't have his name, he clearly used some sort of hack to get all of our names, since I never came anywhere near the guy, trust me, if I did, I would of sent a report.

I would highly suggest changing to a male character if you're going to RP using voice.

As stated with the other guy, even if I set my DayZ to choose the white male, (since that's what I am) It still goes random cloths, race, and sex, if I happen to get a female, I just RP as a transgender, can't really do anything about it. :/