Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:23

How to Report

Volke

• MVP

I know their guidelines on how to report I don't think many people (mostly new players) understand how to create a report. Not only do they not follow the template, they also don't bother getting pulses, taking video, capturing player list, possible recording software ect.

I'm suggesting there should maybe be a guide on it (I know it sounds silly, but it seems the mistakes are being constantly made)

This could also include POV and other things.

I might make it if no one does, what does staff and the community think of this?

• MVP

Just make one if you feel there is a need for it(which there definitely is).

I think there is but I'd like to get staff's thoughts/other community members on it before I apply the effort to do so :)

I know their guidelines on how to report I don't think many people (mostly new players) understand how to create a report. Not only do they not follow the template, they also don't bother getting pulses, taking video, capturing player list, possible recording software ect.

I'm suggesting there should maybe be a guide on it (I know it sounds silly, but it seems the mistakes are being constantly made)

I might make it if no one does, what does staff and the community think of this?

If you can, make a video as well to show how you check for pulse, how to find the server time up in the right corner and how to use the template in the report section.

• Sapphire

I also think people get a little worked up when they realize they are part of a report and have been temp. banned. And all they need to do is write their POV in the report. If you do make a guide add something in there about that

• MVP

I also think people get a little worked up when they realize they are part of a report and have been temp. banned. And all they need to do is write their POV in the report. If you do make a guide add something in there about that

If I make I add it, I'll add how to POV.