Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:06

It is free. However the staff needed a small break from apps so they can catch up to the current ones they have. It will open up again to everyone soon enough. You can donate though and that will give you the opportunity to apply right now rather than wait until it opens to public again.

The admins have been locking the applications to donors when they get a lot in. It will open back up once the amount of applications go down. You could always donate to support the server and apply right now. A little bit goes a long way.

• MVP

I can understand why you wouldn't donate, don't bother paying till you've had the food. When the application number starts to dwindle, it will be open for free. Your options are wait until that or take a chance and toss a few bucks to check it out. Take my word for it, You'll be happy you did it.

Good Luck with your decision :)

• Sapphire

I can understand why you wouldn't donate, don't bother paying till you've had the food. When the application number starts to dwindle, it will be open for free. Your options are wait until that or take a chance and toss a few bucks to check it out. Take my word for it, You'll be happy you did it.

Good Luck with your decision :)

Yeah. I am not giving a dollar until I get to try out the RP feeling. So, I will be waiting inline with everyone else that is waiting.

• Server Manager

The whitelist is open, has been since Monday. We are however only handling priority queue at the moment due to receiving over 200 apps daily. Priority queue includes donors as well as people who meet certain criteria like application length, how long time ago they registered, number of posts, age. Waiting times for people not in this queue will be significantly increased, sorry.