Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 04:20

I knew something was missing before DayZ RP

Guest Accomplish

Guest Accomplish

DayZ Standalone provides a unique platform to create some of the most engaging interactions I have ever experienced while playing a video game. When I purchased this game I thought in my head, "This would be a cool game to try out and play from time to time." Boy was I wrong! I have spent more time playing this game than I ever imagined. Although these experiences are few and far between due to the nature of PVP and lack of players willing to role play, the one or two that happen every 50 hours or so (maybe a little exaggerated) makes it all worth it. I was searching around and thinking to myself if there was a way for these encounters to happen more often, this is when I stumbled upon the DayZ RP community. Before applying for the white list, I would like to interact with the community a bit and read up on everything to really develop my character as well as fully understand the rules/guidelines. I look forward to talking with everyone in the community and hopefully have the opportunity to play with some of you!

OH! I guess I should probably introduce myself at this point. My name is Ryan, a 21 year old from the East coast, located specifically in Maryland. Currently in college, studying software development.

Happy role playing everyone!

• MVP

The community here is so amazing c: I'm still really new to these servers, but I've already been involved in so many amazing things that would have not been possible in the normal servers. The game play is TOTALLY different and, in my opinion, the way DayZ is supposed to be played!

You're going to love it here! Have fun!

Guest Accomplish

The community here is so amazing c: I'm still really new to these servers, but I've already been involved in so many amazing things that would have not been possible in the normal servers. The game play is TOTALLY different and, in my opinion, the way DayZ is supposed to be played!

You're going to love it here! Have fun!

I sure hope so! Cheers!

• Sapphire

Welcome Ryan!

If you need help feel free to ask a member or staff about annything :)

Hope you find your place here.

Hello Ryan, welcome to the community! I was in the same boat as you. I feel like RPing is the best way to experience DayZ. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Guest Accomplish

Thank you, my fellow bearded brother!

Welcome Ryan!

If you need help feel free to ask a member or staff about annything :)

Hope you find your place here.

Thank you for the warm welcome, loving this place more and more!

Welcome to the boards Ryan, I hope you get the fulfillment you are looking for from the servers.

By the looks of it, looks likes tons of fun! Looking forward my friend.