Server time (UTC): 2022-08-10 16:53

First Time On....

I gotta say this was great! One of my best experiences on Day Z SA. I met several people who was cool and calm. I took a man hostage and "made" him walk to Berezino while handcuffed. Along to way he convinced me to be his friend. I was going to shoot him or use him as bait, but the man changed my mind. As I told him to wiggle out of his handcuffs, another person came running up down the street. I told my new firend to hide in the medical bay, so I could engage this person. As I was about to walk in to confront this person Day Z crashed and the server filled.

10/10 - Day Z RP

On a side note, "Eduardo Lopez" if you see this hit me up bro! Had a great time with

• Sapphire

So... Why'd you take the guy hostage? Just want to know.

• Emerald

So you held him hostage because he was holstering his weapon.

• Sapphire

That's what it sounds likes.

So, you were paranoid about this guy, you didn't try talk to him?

• Emerald

That's what it sounds likes.

So, you were paranoid about this guy, you didn't try talk to him?

I'm sure theres something OP isn't telling us that is making us confused.

If you could tell us exactly why you held him hostage that would be great.

• MVP

lol he came in with a gun on his back while I was helping a stranger out.

I'm glad you enjoyed RP DaGame... but what was your IC reason for taking him hostage? Because he had a gun on his back? It sounds like you broke a rule and didn't even notice it your first time playing ._. Sounds like another person was at your expense for your entertainment. I hope I'm misunderstanding something.

What NOT to do

Attack another person or group without a valid in character reason.

What was the reason for the robbery? I'm glad you had a good time on the server... I just hope it wasn't at someone else's expense though

Sounds like a bad experience for the other guy. Everyone is going to have a gun of some sort. What was your IC reason for holding him hostage? You were going to shoot him? For what reason?

• MVP

Sorry to ruin your first experience on DayZRP, but for the next time... maybe try interacting with the other players in a more friendly way? At least until you have learned the ins and outs of the rules. Wouldn't want to risk a ban so soon after being accepted.

I gotta say this was great! One of my best experiences on Day Z SA. I met several people who was cool and calm. I took a man hostage and "made" him walk to Berezino while handcuffed. Along to way he convinced me to be his friend. I was going to shoot him or use him as bait, but the man changed my mind. As I told him to wiggle out of his handcuffs, another person came running up down the street. I told my new firend to hide in the medical bay, so I could engage this person. As I was about to walk in to confront this person Day Z crashed and the server filled.

10/10 - Day Z RP

On a side note, "Eduardo Lopez" if you see this hit me up bro! Had a great time with

You should re-think your motivation :) So let me get this straight: You had a blast because you held someone hostage for no reason and no one stopped you doing so. You considered killing him for no reason, but some other target came along which you intended to "engage" but then the server crashed.

Nice Story