Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:12

Question about the server

Dew

• MVP

On a scale 1-10 how hard is it to get whitelisted? Cause I would really love to play on it.

• MVP

If you want to play here just apply. I'd say give yourself a good day to think everything over and put a bit of effort into your backstory, that's all you need to do. Effort aside, it really isn't all that hard as long as you have a good understanding of the rules and the lore for your backstory.

• MVP

I have like over 1500 characters in every single thing and read the rules like 8 times lmao

I just got whitelisted today. My first application was rejected because I wasn't thorough enough in my explanation of the rules even though I understood all aspects of them. Write out every aspect of the rules, and you should have a good shot.

• MVP

Ok thanks man

• MVP

On a scale 1-10 how hard is it to get whitelisted? Cause I would really love to play on it.

It varies for each person, depends on how good you are at explaining yourself in words. It can be a 1 for some and a 10 for others. I personally failed my first app, fixed up the mistakes and then got accepted. If you feel confident in your knowledge and explanation (Make sure you haven't missed any key details) then send it in. If you fail it, you still got 2 more tries :)

• Sapphire

Not too hard and you get 3 tries. If you mess up the first time, feel free to ask for help from the community! We will be glad to help you as much as we can without doing it for you ;)

You can paste what you've wrote so far in this thread if you're unsure about what you have so far. Myself and I'm sure other members would be happy to provide some advice. I failed my first app. Just make sure you provide all the details of the rules, be thorough in your explanation and show some examples. The application is all about making sure you comprehend the rules.

• Emerald

Make sure you do not just copy and paste the rules.

Take your time and make sure you explain them clear, precise and in your own words.

If you do that and put some effort into your RP story you will be fine.

Good luck

• Emerald

If you are willing to put in an effort and take the application seriously it is not difficult. 5 maybe, it gets harder if your English skills are not evident in your writing.

• Titanium

If you put in the effort and time, you'll get accepted within no time.

• Titanium

Its not hard but its not easy also. Read the rules multiple times, re read your app multiple times and take your time.

/solving

Edit: You can always ask for help from Community Helpers if you need.

• MVP

Thanks Guys For the KoS I gave like an example of a bandit robbing you and what he has to do and what you can do after he is done and leaves.