Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 18:36

No Pants

Chorrbs

I spawned in with no pants or a shirt. Is this normal? How should I RP out situations with people I meet while looking for pants. I found it very awkward walking around town being fully geared without any pants on, due to not finding any. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Sapphire

I spawned in with no pants or a shirt. Is this normal? How should I RP out situations with people I meet while looking for pants. I found it very awkward walking around town being fully geared without any pants on, due to not finding any. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

as in no pants and shirt but gear?

Or no gear at all and near a bridge? Because that would be le' olde Vybor glitch.

Honestly roleplay it as you see it. "Sorry I woke up over there without anything on, I don't know what happened"

Or no gear at all and near a bridge? Because that would be le' olde Vybor glitch.

Honestly roleplay it as you see it. "Sorry I woke up over there without anything on, I don't know what happened"

Yep it was Vybor. I didn't know there was glitch there. I just said that I was robbed coming into town.

Say you got robbed and lost your pants? Make something up. Shouldn't be too hard to find pants anyways.

That's what I did. And you would think that haha. I found three different guns before I found some. I just felt really weird talking to people without pants but had a gun and a drybag.

• Sapphire

As it seems like people here have pointed it already, you probably got the glitched Vybor spawn (it is rare, thankfully).

When this glitch happens, you spawn under the bridge in Vybor with nothing (no pants, no shirt, nothing) but thankfully you have a city right next to you.

About RPing it out, best way is to find an explanation why you are running around with no pants (like you said, you were robbed).

It is unfortunate that there is this kind of glitch but hey, game is still in Alpha ;) (and in mod we had glitched Novy spawn where you dropped from the sky and died)

Do you feel like your question has been answered?

• Sapphire

Yep it was Vybor. I didn't know there was glitch there. I just said that I was robbed coming into town.

Say you got robbed and lost your pants? Make something up. Shouldn't be too hard to find pants anyways.

That's what I did. And you would think that haha. I found three different guns before I found some. I just felt really weird talking to people without pants but had a gun and a drybag.

Was there a server reset just before this happened?

Make sure that you wait a few minutes before logging in after a server reset.

Or did your character recently die? If so that's not a bad place to be in the map to meet new people

As it seems like people here have pointed it already, you probably got the glitched Vybor spawn (it is rare, thankfully).

When this glitch happens, you spawn under the bridge in Vybor with nothing (no pants, no shirt, nothing) but thankfully you have a city right next to you.

About RPing it out, best way is to find an explanation why you are running around with no pants (like you said, you were robbed).

It is unfortunate that there is this kind of glitch but hey, game is still in Alpha ;) (and in mod we had glitched Novy spawn where you dropped from the sky and died)

Do you feel like your question has been answered?

Yes. Thank you.

Was there a server reset just before this happened?

Make sure that you wait a few minutes before logging in after a server reset.

Or did your character recently die? If so that's not a bad place to be in the map to meet new people

Yeah. There was. Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Guest glitchdemon14

Yeah, that's the vybor spawn, witch is kind of a lucky one because its near the airbase but with the whole scenario without pants like others have said just come up with some reason as to why you don't have any on.

• MVP

Drank one too many Rasputin Kvass'? Sounds like a great night to me.

Yep. They are just soo bad that I can't stay away haha

• MVP

Haha you and me both, friend. You and me both : p Tactical bacon really helps with the hangover.

• Emerald

Just RP it out and see where it goes lol.

'Had an accident with barbed wire on a fence, to the point that they were more like a skirt than pants. Thought it was better to take them off and look for others rather than look like a cross dresser..'

'Had an accident with barbed wire on a fence, to the point that they were more like a skirt than pants. Thought it was better to take them off and look for others rather than look like a cross dresser..'

This is amazing! Thank you. I will spark my inner creativeness from this haha

Haha you and me both, friend. You and me both : p Tactical bacon really helps with the hangover.

I'll stick to my beans :P

• Emerald

This is amazing! Thank you. I will spark my inner creativeness from this haha

No problems mate see you in game, and remember. Keep those legs warm lol

• Titanium

Seems your question has been answered.

/solving