Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-01 20:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 40 minutes

Ban From Server .

Guest Anthony Oblesko

Guest Anthony Oblesko

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-trolling-s2-green-mountain

Why the verdict is not fair:

Hello, im making this report today to tell everyone that was in the s2-green-mountain-trolling. That im very Sorry for my actions on that night and I do admit it was very bad Rp and very childish at the most.I wish I could have helped more in the recent report on me and others but I was not available at that time and if I was I would have told everything. and im sorry to LunaBug or in other words Josie Zalesky if I made you feel uncomfortable and im sure I did and you said that you heard that ive been going at it again when I never did after that night I got temp ban so I don't know where you heard that from but it surly was not true and im not trying to be rude to you but please do not assume thing based on my past acts. Im very sorry and im hope you forgive me and give me a second chance.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Id also like to say that I was the main one who started everything and that everyone else should not have been ban I should have been the only one.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unban and be giving a 7 day ban instead or what ever you think that I deserver but please I would not like to be ban for ever.

What could you have done better?:

I could have done a much better job at roleplaying and not being so childish.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

Your behavior as shown in the report as well as the fact that you have shown a consitent inability to follow the rules as specified in creating only one ban appeal has given us the impression that you will not be a positive addition to this community. This appeal is denied.

Outcome

Posting rights suspended permanently.