Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:31

Can't find server?

Wax

OK I've looked through the forums but haven't been able to find anything on this. If I missed something then I apologize.

The US server was saved to my favorites but it's gone now. I also can't find the server with filter or IP and port.

Is the server down? Am I missing something? Am I a moron and the answer is staring me in the face and I don't see it?

Whichever it is please help :)

Thanks

EDIT: Went right back in after posting this and BAM. servers are there. Figures. For some reason it is taking a very long time for the servers to show with filter or IP. So the answer is I'm a moron, kinda......just a little!!!!

• Emerald

/moving to questions

• MVP

OK I've looked through the forums but haven't been able to find anything on this. If I missed something then I apologize.

The US server was saved to my favorites but it's gone now. I also can't find the server with filter or IP and port.

Is the server down? Am I missing something? Am I a moron and the answer is staring me in the face and I don't see it?

Whichever it is please help :)

Thanks

Every once in a while the servers' IP addresses change, so I think that might have something to do with why it's not showing up in your favourites. One of the girls from our group was having the same problem yesterday.

Went right back in after posting this and BAM. servers are there. Figures. For some reason it is taking a very long time for the servers to show with filter or IP. Took about 10 minutes to load all servers to the point where it would show using filter or IP port. Issue is on my end I guess. I have a good connection hmmmm?

Anyway so the answer is I'm a moron, kinda......just a little!!!!

• Titanium

Glad you got everything sorted.

/solving