Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 19:24

Dynamic Events
STARTING SOON | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 minutes

Donation after Application?

Al_

I put this in another thread, but im thinking as it is solved that it may be overlooked.

Basically ive applied and am on the Whitelist waiting queue. Now if I donate say today, will that be taken into account in that my application will get looked at quicker? Or did i need to donate prior to making my application?

Note I fully understand donation is not a pass into the server, I just wanted to see if I did donate then maybe id get looked at a bit quicker as per other topics.

Cheers,

• Sapphire

I put this in another thread, but im thinking as it is solved that it may be overlooked.

Basically ive applied and am on the Whitelist waiting queue. Now if I donate say today, will that be taken into account in that my application will get looked at quicker? Or did i need to donate prior to making my application?

Note I fully understand donation is not a pass into the server, I just wanted to see if I did donate then maybe id get looked at a bit quicker as per other topics.

Cheers,

Plus you get a fancy donor card that alerts other survivors to which organs they can take if you die in the wasteland.

..."what do you mean there's no"...

I've just been informed that it actually displays it in your forum title, and there is no actual card...but still pretty awesome am I right?

Plus I think you get early access to a signature which is hella sweet. Alright...sales pitch complete

Cool cheers, yeah if im going to play on a server (potentially in this case) then im happy to chip in as nothing is free in this life anyhow ;)

I just wanted to ensure that ive not gone arse about tit in doing so and that the system recognises my donation post application.

• Titanium

As many others have said, donating boosts you up in the queue.

Good luck on your whitelist!

/solving