Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:37

Why was I blacklisted?

Guest CraigPlaysGames

Guest CraigPlaysGames

Why was I blacklisted? I have never applied to this server or played on it before and my DayZ account is definitely NOT banned on official servers or anything. I didn't get an explanation or e-mail explaining WHY I have been banned or blacklisted. What the hell is going on? This makes no sense for new users who have done NOTHING to warrant this action.

Guest CraigPlaysGames

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

www.dayzrp.com

Why the verdict is not fair:

I just signed up, wasted time filling out an application, then get banned for absolutely NO reason at all.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I just wanted to join a mature RP community and have NEVER been banned from a game before. This is very frustrating and makes me unsure of wanting to join this community now because being punished for doing absolutely nothing wrong is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to get my name cleared because this is nonsense. Then, I would like to find out if I am to be accepted on the server or not, that way I know if I am wasting my time or not.

What could you have done better?:

More like, what could YOU have done better. I did absolutely nothing wrong in this case of banning and blacklisting.

Cannot edit my post so...

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-why-was-i-blacklisted

• Legend

Hi CraigPlaysGames

You used massive spam/fillers on your whitelist.

On top of that you explained every rule with only one sentence.

I am sure you remember this as you did this for NLR, KoS and every other section:

7f9f8c49d9.png

I will quote from the whitelist page:

Write your application as if you'd want the admin reading it to play with you. A detailed application is about who you are and why you wish to play here, it will be more appealing to an admin because it shows you care about playing and actually want to be a part of the community here, not just someone who is going to cause problems and headaches.

It seems the only effort you showed was trying to find a way to meet the 500 characters requirement in order to submit the application.

Outcome:

Appeal denied