Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 08:12

Can I haz exception?

You think people beating up a homeless guy is funny?

• Legend

What are you even requesting here? To play these songs within RP?

No, KOS rules Stands as KOS rules. If you want to Beat someone up, always ask OOC first if that is ok with the person you are doing it with.

No, KOS rules Stands as KOS rules. If you want to Beat someone up, always ask OOC first if that is ok with the person you are doing it with.

Can I really do that?! That's awesome. I posted this as a joke because I figured I would get the reactions I am so far.. but that would make for some interesting RP... I need to find a baseball pat or crowbar O.o

• MVP

I want those 2 minutes and 42 seconds back...

@2 previous posters.. who said it was funny but you? Also... it's not real! :o

(jokes, but would be fun)

I meant jokes about the KOS'ing.. and would be fun to roleplay.

Nope too late!

You actually watched it that far? Yea it's not real, but that's what it represents. So basically you're trolling?

You actually watched it that far? Yea it's not real, but that's what it represents. So basically you're trolling?

You don't like the post so you're trying to play it off as trolling? Nice.

I think people need to lighten up about the violence on the servers to bring in more conflict (as that other guys post)

I figured I would get a lot of dislikes on this, but I know I'm not the only one who wants to roleplay a bit more of a violent character.

find baseball pat

Who's he? :troll:

:troll: :troll:

• Legend

Can I really do that?! That's awesome. I posted this as a joke because I figured I would get the reactions I am so far.. but that would make for some interesting RP... I need to find a baseball pat or crowbar O.o

You can RP out harming someone IC with OOC permission but if you have no valid reason to kill someone within our rules you are unable to kill them.

So can I beat someone up? Yes you can, but you must bring him back up to health and not leave him in fatal conditions.

I don't feel I am playing it off as anything considering you posted this, and when people responded you said

"I posted this as a joke because I figured I would get the reactions I am so far.."

Guest Vittoria

I figured I would get a lot of dislikes on this, but I know I'm not the only one who wants to roleplay a bit more of a violent character.

You can play a violent character, just gotta RP that stuff, you can't and never will be allowed to go around and just randomly beat people up.

You don't like the post so you're trying to play it off as trolling? Nice.

I think people need to lighten up about the violence on the servers to bring in more conflict (as that other guys post)

find baseball pat

Who's he? :troll:

http://www.dayzrp.com/User-pat

Found him.