Server time (UTC): 2022-10-01 20:14

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-01 20:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 45 minutes

Greetings from the newest WL Applicant

Hello everyone, hoping to get approved as I am so tired of the main hive KOS BS. I worked hard on my app and thought I might share my bio here. (I hope to god I didn't miss a rule saying I am not supposed to do that! :) )

Meet Pascha:

Pascha Mikhailov was born in the city of Elektrozavodsk, in the Republic of Chenarus around 1974. Following the outbreak of an uncontrolled blood borne virus occurred in Chenarus, Pascha sought refuge in Devils Castle. His father, Mikhail Ivan Kozlov is said to be a direct descendant of the infamous Ivan Kozlov. Kozlov was responsible for the building of Devil's Castle, formerly known as Kozlovo Castle. According to legend, Devil’s Castle was burned down during the Zagorian Karzeg’s rebellion and Ivan Kazlov burned in the castle’s main tower after he refused to surrender to Ataman Simurg. Only burned walls remain of the castle and it is haunted to this day by the spirit of Ivan Kozlov. As such Pascha, claims it as his own and talks to his great, great, great, great, great grandfather often when he is there.

Pascha was a History Teacher at the Chernogorsk School for the Gifted. He was an avid hunter and survivalist. Taught by his father to survive in the wilderness during the early 90's after the fall of the Soviet Empire, neither of them trusted the new government. Pascha faired well up until the outbreak in 2012, he had married his boyhood crush and fathered 4 children. Only his eldest son survived after the city was overrun during the first days of that horrible event.

Was debating writing more in some sort of series, but I don't know...

Hope to meet you guys in game....

• MVP

Some seriously awesome stuff here! I like where you're going with this character c: If you were interested in writing more in a series, definitely consider starting a thread in the lore for DayZ Standalone!

I'll be looking around for it!

Good luck with your application!

Some seriously awesome stuff here! I like where you're going with this character c: If you were interested in writing more in a series, definitely consider starting a thread in the lore for DayZ Standalone!

Thanks man...seems to be an active community here, thank god!!! :)

• MVP

Thanks man...seems to be an active community here, thank god!!! :)

It's definitely a really great community c: you'll have loads of fun in the forums! I think I've spent something like 4 hours just reading and responding to a bunch of different things. The forums are seriously addictive.

• MVP

Alas, I have been rejected! :(

I will try again tomorrow.

I wouldn't worry about it too much! I was rejected my first time too : p And I've talked to a lot of people who have similar experiences.

Just pay close attention to the reasons behind the rejection and make sure to do what they ask.

Second time's the charm! And trust me, the community is worth the effort to apply again!