Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 13:28

Account hacked

Guest MiniSoda

Guest MiniSoda

So my other account got hacked , ( i did retrieve it , but I was banned from almost all my steam games when i logged on including Dayz) , I created another account and bought Dayz again , so Do i have to get white listed again?

• Emerald

Actually you will need to get email proof from Battleye/Bohemia that indeed your account was hacked and your DayZ was banned at no fault to you.

Guest MiniSoda

Actually you will need to get email proof from Battleye/Bohemia that indeed your account was hacked and your DayZ was banned at no fault to you.

I tried contacting them , but i wasn't quite sure how to , they said that it was a valid ban and didn't give me chance to give them any proof. And if i can give them proof , what proof will i be able to give them?

• Emerald

They can access your account and see that the IPs used do not match.

• Titanium

How is this going for you, MiniSoda?

Have you been able to get into contact with Bohemia and ask about what happened to your account?

Let us know.

Guest MiniSoda

They said the IPs do match , so it might have been a really good hacker or i got false banned. but anyway i bought a copy of dayz standalone , so i dont really care anymore , its just that i have to apply again witch usually takes a long time for me.

Looks like you found your solution Minisoda. Goodluck with your appliction.

//solving.

Can he really apply for whitelist when his old account got banned and proven not to be hacked?

//solving.

Can he really apply for whitelist when his old account got banned and proven not to be hacked?

Tru dat

(no he can't as you probably already guessed ;) )

//solving.

Well he has to make a ban apeal first.

Guest MiniSoda

//solving.

Well he has to make a ban apeal first.

I was banned from battleye not the roleplay servers. Can i still just apply again?

I was banned from battleye not the roleplay servers. Can i still just apply again?

I'm pretty sure that if you try to play on our servers it will kick you because you use the same IP and then you will have to do this:

Global bans:

Global bans are handled by BattlEye and NOT DayZRP. There is absolutely nothing we can do about your ban unless you can provide proof in form of an email that contains a confirmation from BattlEye that the ban is illegitimate.

BattlEyes website: http://www.battleye.com/

You may only appeal these bans when you have the required proof at hand. Any appeals made prematurely will be closed until the proof is obtained.

This is the ONLY way for you to get unbanned from DayZRP after receiving a Global Ban.

"So my other account got hacked , ( i did retrieve it , but I was banned from almost all my steam games when i logged on including Dayz)" is this is the case and he can not get proof from bohemia, what is stopping him getting proof from steam?

• MVP

"So my other account got hacked , ( i did retrieve it , but I was banned from almost all my steam games when i logged on including Dayz)" is this is the case and he can not get proof from bohemia, what is stopping him getting proof from steam?

We have always required proof from BattlEye in Global Ban cases, if they are unable or unwilling to verify that the ban was false, current policy dictates that he cannot play here. As stated above, BattlEye sent him a response saying that the IPs match.