Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 04:00

oh....hello there!

Guest Dapplin15

Guest Dapplin15

hey

my names David

i have never played on a role paly server bofre (but i have played dayz quitea bit) and i look forward to getting started!

I have rently watched Snaftii's video on this server and it was epic so thats why i decdied to join up

i wouldnt call my self a hero, but definantly not a bandit (none of that Kos rubbish)...more a SURVIVOR

so, i lookforward to surviving with you!

• MVP

Welcome aboard! c: It's definitely more fun to survive in these servers than in the normal ones, so have fun!

Guest Dapplin15

thanks, i look forward to it!

I know im supposed to find it out my selft, but i have searched both rule pages and cant find anything about 'rule passphrases' whilst trying to join, can someone give me a helping hand?

• MVP

thanks, i look forward to it!

I know im supposed to find it out my selft, but i have searched both rule pages and cant find anything about 'rule passphrases' whilst trying to join, can someone give me a helping hand?

It is different per person, so your passphrase will not be the same as what mine was. But what I can reccommend, is try looking for something that seems out of place. It's pretty tricky to find, but it's definitely there! Good luck with your application!