Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:34

Hello new here

Guest shug7272

Guest shug7272

Hey guys, just signing up and working on finding the passphrase. I was not sure if I needed to post to find it. The community looks great and I cant wait to jump in and actually have some RP experiences. Any advice is appreciated!

Guest shug7272

Thank you both. Yes I read the entire rules section twice and paid attention to section 4. I found the word radio in quotes but that did not work. I am still reading through again for a third time. Thank you both again for the welcome!

• MVP

Welcome! Just a quick tip: Look for anything that seems out of place. Maybe a group of letters that don't make up a word? It'll be there!

Guest shug7272

Thank you for the advice Kattica but I just found it! Yeah! Now I just have the grueling wait for approval. I CAN NOT WAIT. I have been looking for an active server with a good ruleset and community. I am so tired of dayz being played like cod. I understand people can play it like they want, and that is fine, but this place is what I have been looking for!

• MVP

Thank you for the advice Kattica but I just found it! Yeah! Now I just have the grueling wait for approval. I CAN NOT WAIT. I have been looking for an active server with a good ruleset and community. I am so tired of dayz being played like cod. I understand people can play it like they want, and that is fine, but this place is what I have been looking for!

Oh good! Glad you found it c: It took me forever to find when I was applying too.

The servers are obviously what everyone signs up for, but the community here is next to no other. When I applied, I had no idea there was this amazing and positive community that came along with the servers! You're going to love it!

Good luck with your application!

• MVP

I already do and thanks again! Your face changed since I spoke to you last lol.

Bahah yes it did. I'm a chameleon :P