Server time (UTC): 2022-09-28 06:30

About whitelist story

Hello, I want to ask about my whitelist story, because I really enjoyed writing it and I wrote about 6000 characters ( and I am thinking that person that is going to check my whitelist will be mad for that :D ) instead of only 1000 and I want to ask can I after getting whitelisted post it in the story section or is it against the rules? I just put so much work in it and it would be sad for me if only one person will see it.

Thank you for your answers. :)

• MVP

Go ahead man. Make sure you post it in the Lore and Stories. That's where it'll make sense the most. There is no rule against posting your backstory.

Dear Dan,

The person that will be handeling your application is also handeling between 30 - 150 applications a day! It is not only one person and i don't know if that person that is now reading your application has the time to respond but if that person would be reading a 6000 word application he would feel like:

despicable-me-pillars-at-the-bank-of-evil.gif

Now for your question if you can post your story in the lore and story section! why not buddy! go for it!

Hope this helps out a bit! and goodluck with your application, i am sure you will get accepted.

// Solved.