Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 09:10

Supasoliders

Guest Phat J

Yesterday almost everyone I ran into was some kind of American special forces, and that they were here on a special mission, not only that but a guy we held hostage for quite some time was trained to enjoy/ignore pain when being tortured.

• Sapphire

Ok? you appear to have left out your point though was this good or bad from your point of view?

Ok? you appear to have left out your point though was this good or bad from your point of view?

Pretty sure with the hostage situation he's meaning people who normally wouldn't be able to tolerate pain acting like they are super soldiers and completely ignoring their injuries. I was with him for the hostage situation last night. The hostage was some sort of politician but was able to enjoy the pain he was suffering or completely disregard it and ask for more which was odd.

Well, I think there is WAY to many U.S./Russian military guys. I mean, come on, be creative. That's what it's all about. I didn't even carry a gun (bc my character didn't know how to use one) the first time. When I told a couple of survivors, one of them teached me. So I was able to use a Mosin Nagant. But in the beginning I just ran from the Z or locked them in houses. It's the way I enjoy playing the game. My character was just a normal dude, visiting Chernarus before the outbreak. He's not familiar with guns or how to use them.

My tip: We got tons of military trained guys. Try something else. Evolve your character. What is he afraid of? What does he do well, etc etc...

Pretty sure with the hostage situation he's meaning people who normally wouldn't be able to tolerate pain acting like they are super soldiers and completely ignoring their injuries. I was with him for the hostage situation last night. The hostage was some sort of politician but was able to enjoy the pain he was suffering or completely disregard it and ask for more which was odd.

Maybe he's a masochist? Lol

While I havent run into any super soldier characters yet, I can understand why it is annoying/frustrating that everyone wants to RP them. I play my character pretty much as myself in RL. Was I in the military? yes, but I wasn't a combat soldier or anything, I had a support job and other than range training I never fired my weapon. I know people want to RP as many different things, but some of the most fun I have had is RPing as myself in a video game.

My guy is almost a spitting image of me except a few details. He is a soldier but not a super soldier. Just an average civilian that signed up and learned what one would at basic training (And forgot some because you don't remember everything you are taught.)

The only weapons I my character knows how to use are: bow, crossbow and a basic m4 after a lot of training IG (more than 1000 bullets spent in a shooting range) and realy small knowladge from school about it

• Sapphire

Have yet to meet a "Super Soldier" character. But as stated its very easy to play and is most people first character. I'll admit it my first character was. But then I got board and made a doctor and it is loads of fun. But it is much more difficult.

• Titanium

Good old superninjasamuraipirateknightarcherciakgbunnatospecialsoldier. Plese dont also say that they all crashed with plane also?

Good old superninjasamuraipirateknightarcherciakgbunnatospecialsoldier. Plese dont also say that they all crashed with plane also?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

u wot?

not everyone should be devgru rangers who are the only survivors from the crash landings they ensue?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

u wot?

not everyone should be devgru rangers who are the only survivors from the crash landings they ensue?

The contents of that spoiler tag seems familiar. I am sure I have read it before somewhere, maybe a Youtube comment haha

OT: If you are constantly running into "super soldiers", rather than complain about them just be happy in your own mind that you likely have a better imagination than they do.

Not trying to put down those who actually role play soldiers, but it just seems a bit dull starting out with full combat knowledge. My own opinion of course. :)

• Sapphire

It's kinda funny that you are criticising "super-soldiers" when you used to be part of Blackwood who were trained mercenaries..

Hypocritical don't you think?

Reminds me about this one time on the mod during Outlaws v2 we robbed some murican guy who said he was trained for torture and he could press 1 button and have the whole military come in a few minutes...

Although this only happend once for me I just thought it was funny and we sent him off to the FANGS settlement.

• Sapphire

Everyone that doesn't have enough skill in role playing, love being the most powerful, the most OP character, they want to win all the time. So, just be happy that you are a more skilled role player. They will eventually grow out of it and see that it isn't that fun being powerful, because no one will want to really play with you.

• Emerald

was also here for this horrid ''super soldier'' shit.. i swear to god the next person i torture that pulls the super soldier card im gonna behead the c*nt with my machete.

Im done ruining my roleplay for these bastards.

• Emerald

Nah they come in helicopters now, and ofc they are the only survivor :troll:

• Sapphire

Nah they come in helicopters now, and ofc they are the only survivor :troll:

I thought they were orbital drop soldiers now.

• Emerald

If people are so damn awesome and are super soldiers how did they get stuck here?

If they spent all that money on all that special forces training, maybe they should have spent a bit more on a better pilot :-P