Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 16:27

im sorry to say this but i dont think this was handeled the wright way

mr.shoosh

• Sapphire

You can apply up to 3 times you know that right?

you are also able to use the same application again with the additions added that they have mentioned to you assuming you have saved yoru application that is.

Guest UncleBeaver

so I just applied to your server and as I putt a lot of time into it I logged on earlier today to look at status and I see this

"KOS is missing revenge timer detail"

which am about 85% sure I wrote down

*put

• MVP

Just make sure you put it down in your next chance. As Valk said, you have 3 chances on the whitelist. Read over you KoS part and make sure you fit in the revenge timer details and try again. Of course, if anything else was mentioned you'll want to change that as well.

• Sapphire

also,his english is not the best along with his english writing skills are not as he is from sweeden. Please take this into consideration when reviewing his application. Hopefully you can re-read his application. Thank you

its actually part of the requirements that you have a decent level of english to play on this server as the main RP language is english.

His english seems fine to me and they tend to take it into account anyway.

you are also able to use the same application again with the additions added that they have mentioned to you assuming you have saved yoru application that is.

this is his 2nd time trying to get the words right.

well thinking about that I even wrote 90 minutes 1 hour 30 minutes and stuff like that I think I pretty much had the Kos timer covered (all I'm asking is just to take 2min out of your life and look at it 1 more time and if that's not enough fit ill do my 3d strike I'm just saying because I'm kind of running out of shots to fire over here and also no I did not save it)

also,his english is not the best along with his english writing skills are not as he is from sweeden. Please take this into consideration when reviewing his application. Hopefully you can re-read his application. Thank you

its actually part of the requirements that you have a decent level of english to play on this server as the main RP language is english.

His english seems fine to me and they tend to take it into account anyway.

ok then..just trying to help my buddy. good luck dave..

• Sapphire

well thinking about that I even wrote 90 minutes 1 hour 30 minutes and stuff like that I think I pretty much had the Kos timer covered (all I'm asking is just to take 2min out of your life and look at it 1 more time and if that's not enough fit ill do my 3d strike I'm just saying because I'm kind of running out of shots to fire over here and also no I did not save it)

Well i can tell you now that if you put 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes in your application for KOS you are in fact wrong anyway the revenge timer lasts 2 hours.

90 minutes or 1 hour 30 would be for NLR.

As am I

Well i can tell you now that if you put 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes in your application for KOS you are in fact wrong anyway the revenge timer lasts 2 hours.

90 minutes or 1 hour 30 would be for NLR.

As am I

goddammit ok guess I'm wrong then case closed

• Sapphire

goddammit ok guess I'm wrong then case closed

Ha dont worry about it glad I could get to the source of your issue

lmbo..you come up in here acting like this and you put the wrong time down? i didnt even notice! get outta here dave and go back to sleep

Yeah proof reading is a good skill to learn :P

thanks

lmbo..you come up in here acting like this and you put the wrong time down? i didnt even notice! get outta here dave and go back to sleep

solved lmbo

naaah i come back whine in 16 to 18 hours when I failed my 3d application :P

mr.shoosh,

If you feel that your application is declined without a good faled reason the best thing i advice you to do is let the community take a look at it. There is not harm in posting your application in the forums and the community / staff will have a look. We are not giving you any spoilers and do the application for you ;) but we can give you advice so you can learn a thing or two.

It is now up to you.

// Marked as solved.

mr.shoosh,

If you feel that your application is declined without a good faled reason the best thing i advice you to do is let the community take a look at it. There is not harm in posting your application in the forums and the community / staff will have a look. We are not giving you any spoilers and do the application for you ;) but we can give you advice so you can learn a thing or two.

It is now up to you.

// Marked as solved.

thank you makes me happy to be recognised by the actual admins :D