Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:25

How long does it normally take to get my whitelist application accepted?

• MVP

It could take anywhere from an hour to days. At the moment we have a LOT of apps coming in every day but our admin team is getting through them as fast as they can.

Have some patience and while you wait browse around the forum and see what kind of stuff goes on here :)

• Sapphire

Depends how many whitelists the admins have to read through on any given day.

They tend to read donors and the longer applications first however so really it depends how much detail you have went into with each of your explanations.

I will say the admins here are pretty quick though and normally get back to you on your application in under 24hrs but again i cant exactly see the number of applicants they have had today for all i know they have had 600 today but usually its under 24hrs

• Sapphire

I am going to quote FAQ here as it is basically the best explanation given:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Quick explanation: It depends on the number of applications and are there donors (they have donated to have their whitelist application to be reviewed faster).

You are able to see your position on the queue on the whitelist page

Edit: Good to see that you got your answers quickly and you are satisfied with them :)

/solving

• Sapphire

Thanks everyone for the help everyone!

Its just what we do dont worry about it :)

Without starting a new thread, if I can piggyback this question in here...

Basically ive applied and am on the Whitelist waiting queue. Now if I donate say today, will that be taken into account in that my application will get looked at quicker? Or did i need to donate prior to making my application?

Cheers,