Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 19:08

Dynamic Events
STARTING SOON | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Starts in 21 minutes

loggin in

SommerTheViking

• Emerald

Hey again, once more i got a thought...

i understand that you should break line of sight before logging out and all that but what if it is the other way around ?

what if i log in infront of someone? ... how do i explain that i just magically appered in the world, thats what i have been wondering about today.

I would roleplay it as I just woke up.

You just woke up cause he was making noise. "Hey watch it buddy, didn'T you see me sleeping there?" something like that ;) they might even RP that out for you and you go along with it ;)

• Sapphire

most people tend to roleplay out being asleep in whatever position you happen to pop up in.

so for example if you were in a building when you popped up in front of someone "I was asleep in this building since it seemed secure however you have just woken me up"

what i like to do however is say that people are blind or are imagining things and that I have been there the whole time :P

• Emerald

yeah that would work perfect actually... i cant belive i did not think of that ><

i do see some ''issues'' with that tho but it would work great if it is/could be the official 'sleeping' to be offline

I would say it really depends on where this type of scenario takes place, but if it was me and i was walking through a field and somebody just appeared in front of me i would most likely RP out that i seen him running towards me from the other side of the field instead of just being like 'Holy mother fucking shit it's a magic sorcerer Illuminati confirmed'.

• Emerald

my first thought was i could log in in the midle of a group of people, but im guessing ''i was just laying there having a nap'' could work out well

• Sapphire

Best way is to RP it out. There can be various reasons for this but the most common I have heard (and used myself) is that I woke up because of the noise he/she made.

It really depends of the situation which you are in, sometimes it can be a little bit awkward but try your best to RP it out.

Do you feel like replies provided in this thread answer to your question?

• Sapphire

Good to hear that your question is answered :)

/solved