Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:23

Help!!

Guest HuckleBerry

Guest HuckleBerry

So I got accepted to play dayzrp, but every time i connect it comes up with "Admin Kick, invalid rp name" but im using the same name i signed up with..

Just because you signed up with a name does not mean it is accepted on the server. The staff reviewing your application overlook the name because it is not a contributing factor to be accepted or rejected. You need to have a first and last name. For example John Doe, Travis Long, etc. In addition, your name can not be a famous name. Also, in the future I would recommend searching the forums. This information is out there. Hope this helps you.

• Legend

Read this thread about in-game names.

Guest HuckleBerry

Just because you signed up with a name does not mean it is accepted on the server. The staff reviewing your application overlook the name because it is not a contributing factor to be accepted or rejected. You need to have a first and last name. For example John Doe, Travis Long, etc. In addition, your name can not be a famous name. Also, in the future I would recommend searching the forums. This information is out there. Hope this helps you.

Thank you for your reply, my only issue is my Name is HuckleBerry one word.. my full name won't fit in the box, so maybe if i space it out as "Huckle Berry" do you think it'll become acceptable?

• Legend

Thank you for your reply, my only issue is my Name is HuckleBerry one word.. my full name won't fit in the box, so maybe if i space it out as "Huckle Berry" do you think it'll become acceptable?

If you are referring to the Huckleberry Finn, then no, that is not acceptable name as it is very well known. Try to create something unique as for your character's name.

No it will not, you need a real name like "John Smith" a first and last name. This is RP you are meant to play a real person not some nickname and no famous people names ;) hope this helps

Guest HuckleBerry

If you are referring to the Huckleberry Finn, then no, that is not acceptable name as it is very well known. Try to create something unique as for your character's name.

Okay so i'm not referring to anyone, my real life name is HuckleBerry Micheal Davis, but just called huck by everyone.. so if i put Huck Davis ?

• Sapphire

I was named Max. I still haven't forgiven my mother. Going by my middle name though.

Hopefully we'll run into you Huck. ;)