Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 20:08

Dynamic Events
ONGOING | 2022-10-02 19:30:00 (server time) | Ends in 51 minutes

Im new so be gentle ;)

Hi everyone, I've loved my moments in dayz when I've actually been able to talk to another player or players instead of always KOS. So when I heard about this site I was happy as hell.

I used to rp on forums all the time when I was younger so being in character will just be like slipping into old comfy slippers aslong as my application gets accepted :) need help with that actually if anyone wouldn't mind messaging me.

Anyway I'm 21 from the UK and I look forward to seeing all you survivors, hoarders and last but not least cannibals.

Well up for playing out of rp servers with people I hope to meet in rp servers. Have a good day now thanks for reading :)

• MVP

Hi everyone, I've loved my moments in dayz when I've actually been able to talk to another player or players instead of always KOS. So when I heard about this site I was happy as hell.

I used to rp on forums all the time when I was younger so being in character will just be like slipping into old comfy slippers aslong as my application gets accepted :) need help with that actually if anyone wouldn't mind messaging me.

Anyway I'm 21 from the UK and I look forward to seeing all you survivors, hoarders and last but not least cannibals.

Well up for playing out of rp servers with people I hope to meet in rp servers. Have a good day now thanks for reading :)

I'll enjoy cracking you ;). Welcome to the community Benoit-Moriu. No one can directly help you with your application, you have to be the one to understand the rules.

• Sapphire

No one can directly help you with your application, you have to be the one to understand the rules.

Indeed no one can directly help you however you can show it to us and we can point things out and give feedback for you however.

Anslo welcome to the community

I had read that, its basically the rule password I'm stuck on. I know its not the same for everyone as it states. But I've read and re read and I cant seem to find it for the life of me. I'm no hawking but I know I'm not missing any basics that would hinder me so am I just being too dense perhaps?

Many thanks

Oh that's intelligent, I like that. I found it. I had previously thought it was a typo. *slow golf clap* I liked that

• MVP

I had read that, its basically the rule password I'm stuck on. I know its not the same for everyone as it states. But I've read and re read and I cant seem to find it for the life of me. I'm no hawking but I know I'm not missing any basics that would hinder me so am I just being too dense perhaps?

Many thanks

Oh that's intelligent, I like that. I found it. I had previously thought it was a typo. *slow golf clap* I liked that

Look for anything that looks out of place! I know that when it was me, I thought that my password was a typo because it just didn't fit in. You'll find it c:

• MVP

i found it in the end after reading it out thanks to some sound advice haha.

Haha glad to hear it! Yeah, I've been there. It took me WAY too long to find mine when I was applying :P Good luck on your application!