Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 08:44

Novy Sobor Cannibal Purge

It has come to our attention that Novy Sobor has become a nest of Cannibals and Cultists under the savage rule of The Maker.

Survivors we have encountered have recounted tales of entrapment, murder and consumption of human flesh by occupiers of Novy Sobor.

We sent a party to investigate the claims to substantiate the verbal reports who just escaped with their lives. The rumours are true.

Report from Steve Walker:

"The Cultists were friendly at first and discussed trade although extremely cautious restricting access to the Police Station.

Our party pressed for information on the rumours discussed at camp fires and at Green Mountain, focussing on Cannibal encounters. The Cultists denied being cannibals without a direct challenge which arose suspicion. Pressing further the Cultists began citing the name 'The Maker' with other armed Cultists arriving on the scene.

Our party made excuses to leave and were ordered to remain and not to raise our weapons as further Cultists arrived. Seeing no other option other than bloodshed our party backed away with guns raised and headed up the road to Guglovo being pursued by several Cultists. Eventually after cutting into the woods and heading North, our party was able to evade capture."

The apocalypse has changed people for the worse although supplies are not so diminished to justify cannibalism. This is clearly a choice rather than a necessity for survival.

We must stop the spread of cannibalism and eradicate the root of the Cult of 'The Maker' from this planet.

It is our mission to purge cannibals from Chernarus and hereby give notice to all survivors to stay out of Novy Sobor for the next two days whilst we complete this operation. Survivors found in Novy Sobor during these two days will be deemed to be Cultists and promptly terminated.

As this is an significant task we are recruiting fellow survivors to assist as this is for the safety of all.

Further information is availability from DDT (Anth Mapes, Steve Walker, Louis Gregory, Sam Pace, Jesse Greene, Miles Underwood).

[OOC - we have already discussed our plans with DayZRP moderators and they have agreed that this does not breach the Rules so long as we give prior and fair warning, and it is roleplayed. We have video evidence of the encounter in Novy Sobor]

UPDATE:

The NCR are currently in peace talks with The Inmates. If this should fail there will be an attack on Novy Sober at the weekend.

Join the cause - No Cannibalism in Chernarus

• Sapphire

//*cough*

• Sapphire

"THE FARTHER IS DEAD"

The father is not dead! He will never die! You are a fool to think this!

The maker watches over him and his children!

Praise the Maker

We are not cannibals. We have never been cannibals and we shall never be cannibals. This man that you sent to use has said NOTHING of cannibalism. Do not accuse me, my brother, my sister and my father of being cannibals when you don't even have a wif of cannibalism

• MVP

"This man spreads lies amongst the Followers of the Maker. Your Resistance will fall, as it is not supported by the Maker. Our family has no quarrels amongst you, so stop the spread of these patriotic lies. For the final time, the Family does not partake in Cannibalistic rituals. We simply enlighten the world of the way of the Maker. You men wish for war, not peace, do not lie to others, you simply wish to eradicate all those who are different from you. You are no different from the Nazis in WWII eliminating the Jews for being different from the Germans. Your purge will fail, you are not heroes but scum.

Praise the Maker!"

[OOC: Isn't this supposed to be in radio chatter? How is this message being delivered IC?]

" The farther was killed, it was one of my group that did it, all tho in honesty by mistake but killed non the less"

Sam Pace (ooc spacebaldy) was present at the time of his death and that is how i came by the knowledge, i would of personally been there but i had taken ill and was laid up in bed!

if it had not been for the cults overly aggressiveness in our first encounter, this could of all been avoided !

"you cant brand and force people to follow your faith like the Islamic State (IS), a forced faith is no faith"!

[OOC it wasn't in radio chatter when i was told but the next day in game by spacebaldy, video is there of his death]

• MVP

" The farther was killed, it was one of my group that did it, all tho in honesty by mistake but killed non the less"

Sam Pace (ooc spacebaldy) was present at the time of his death and that is how i came by the knowledge, i would of personally been there but i had taken ill and was laid up in bed!

if it had not been for the cults overly aggressiveness in our first encounter, this could of all been avoided !

"you cant brand and force people to follow your faith like the Islamic State (IS), a forced faith is no faith"!

[OOC it wasn't in radio chatter when i was told but the next day in game by spacebaldy, video is there of his death]

Of course you cant force people to be branded, however we follow the rules and make sure the person being branded understands and commits to what is happening. We don't force it on anyone.

For example, you could demand to do bodily harm upon someone if they refuse your demands, refusing to follow the faith can be seen as a demand

Also like Shiro said, the Father will never die, he is a prophet for the Maker. If by chance the Father is killed, I assume someone else would become a new prophet for the Father.

The point is plain and simple. the father will never die, he is a cat with 9 lives.

8 now ( ;) )

;) OOC i really like what you guys are doing, but the father will not die, the religion will not die, the maker will not die aswell.

OOC

WE have moved our group and are setting up a community on the coast, lead by a council of elected elders, myself and space baldy are currently in the process of writing the lore behind this called "exodus" incorporating our past with your group as the basis of our move!

i hope you will enjoy the lore when posted as i think you will find it full of actual accurate events and the way it is delivered is something my self and baldy are proud of!